Chapter 16

Not knowing what to answer to his sudden question, I bit my lip and stayed silent. His eyes faltered when I didn't spoke, it may just be my false thinking but when I searched his coal eyes I saw pain or maybe something else.

That surely wasn't 'pain' Seje, you're fooling yourself.

He lift his head and let go of my hair, making it fall back on my shoulder, like feathers and leaves falling to the ground on a spring morning.

"So...you're afraid right?" He softly said, but with the silence surrounding us his voice became really loud for my ears. My ears twitched, not happy with his choice of vocabulary.

"Afraid of what?" I gulped when his eyes dropped on my lips.

"That you'll fall for me again?" As if a twig snapped inside my brain, my crescent eyes pierced through his.

"Huh?" I said with a laugh, completely in disbelief of what he just said. I leaned back to the counter, maximizing even a nano space to confine, to be as far from him.

The mere inches between us shortened as his hands trapped me in between his body and the sink counter. I discreetly looked to my side, where both his hands are planted firmly.

"You refused to be touched by me, why's that?" His face came closer, so close that I could feel the warmth exuding out from his body, his breath became audible.

"That's the only reason I could come up Seje." His eyebrows moved up and down. I chuckled inside.

Just earlier he was so calm and nice, of course it had to be a front. I can't believe I fell for it.

I stopped squirming and lifted my face bravely, our nose almost touching if one will move the slightest bit it would touch effortlessly.

"I'm not scared of you." My lips moved slowly, enunciating every word that came out of my mouth. I'm sure my breath reached his lips, as I felt the hot air rebounded back. I smirked as I removed my hands from the counter and snaked it around his body, digging my fingers softly on his back.

His eyes showed no change.

"It's just that probably you're not enough for me." I mocked, my eyes slid to the side. "What if I'm giving this job to the wrong person? That's what I'm wary of." I returned my eyes to him, watching closely if there are any changes on his soft eyes.

The corner of his mouth twitched.

"I'm not enough?" He laughed lightly. "Will you do the same to Chanyeol huh, Seje?" He prompted.

I tilted my head to the right slowly, not breaking contact with his gaze.

"Ah, that's right. Your friend told me he liked me, can you believe that? Love at first sight." All over again.

The slow change of emotion in his eyes made my heart flutter.

"I'm actually thinking about accepting his confession." I'm not though. Just watching him dance on the palm of my hand gave me a sense of satisfaction.

"I should right?" I pulled his body closer, my fingers dug more on his back, my knee brushing against his leg. I looked down and now our lips barely has any space in between as the tip of my nose touched his cheek.

"What do you think? Will you still insist that you'll be enough for me?"

Desire

That's the only thing valid inside my mind as I felt his lips crashed on mine, he started slow sucking my lower lips slowly as his hand supported the back of my head, pulling me closer to him.

"I'm surely enough." He said in between his heavy breathing. My heart thumped.

His insistent mouth was parting my lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, making me drown in sensations that I had never known I was capable of feeling. And before my mind had even noticed, I was kissing him back.

With an increasing heart rate, the pressure inside me built up again.

"You taste so good." He spoke.

His hand went down to my waist, firmly holding me in place, I reached out for his lips hungrily when he started to lift his face. With my toes, I gathered strength and pushed myself up touching his lips again, my hands that were originally enveloped around him went to lock myself around his neck.

That was until my toes gave in and dropped myself back to the ground, breaking the contact between us. I was breathless already when he groaned, I felt the strength of his arm as he lift me up with his strong arms gently sitting me on the counter top.

The cold marble sink against my skin made me part my lips, letting out a small whimper.

It's fucking cold.

But the coldness of the counter was swept away after he showered me with his kisses and his touches went all over my back, leaving a scorching trace.

My legs pressed against the counter below, impeding my blood from circulating causing me pain. In response I immediately reacted and parted my legs not knowing I gave him access to go nearer.

I arched my back as the intensity of his kisses became so hard for me to bear. A soft moan slipped from my mouth, exhaling the hot breath I kept inside. I tilt my head, avoiding his face when I exclaimed. I opened my eyes halfway, shifting to the side, wanting to see his face for a second but failed when he dove right on my slender neck.

"Seje." His breath blew on my skin.

My hand from his neck unclasped and went to the top of his head, combing his soft hair, feeling ecstatic when he nibbled the soft part of my skin. Our bodies had the same wave length, the same rhythm, the same intensity for desire.

Last time he wasn't able to leave a mark but this time I have a feeling that he might have as his lips sucked my sensitive skin.

The sound of him sucking my skin felt like drugs, I felt lightheaded and fired up inside. I curled up my toes when I felt his hand cupping my left breast firmly.

This is...

I leaned to the back, I let go of his hair and my hand went behind me for support.

That was when we separated in an instant when a clanking sound of dishes crashed into each other, I looked back and realized that I accidentally moved the dried dishes behind me.

Out of breath I managed to sigh and turned to him. His eyes were still dark, looking at me. His chest expanded and recoiled heavily.

"We should go to my room." My heart gave out a sharp jump, I almost felt it coming out of my throat.

With out blood still burning and boiling with the insatiable yearning we have for each others body, I smirked and nodded.

We shouldn't be doing such lewd things in the kitchen after all and...I hadn't exactly avenged myself for what happened a few days ago right?