Chapter SEVENTEEN

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"Hi there! We're here to see Lucas Grayson?" Bex smiled politely at the nurse who was busy checking Eli out. I don't think Eli noticed because his eyes are glued to the phone.

"Um hello?" Bex said as all her politeness flew out the window.

"What?" The nurse said as she glared at Bex probably because she interrupted her moment with Eli.

"We want to see Lucas Grayson, that's what!!" Bex retorted inching closer to the nurse as I held her back with my hand on her wrist.

"Room 27D" she rolled her eyes and dropped the keys. I took it and eyed her painted face. How is she even comfortable with that?

"Tone it down on the make-up, would ya? It makes you look like clown" Bex voiced my thoughts eyeing her bright pink lipstick with disgust. She gasped and rolled her eyes at Bex.

"And.." I trailed off glancing at her name tag "Jane? Pink doesn't suit you, At. All" I added before we started walking down the hall of the hospital. I smiled warmly at a girl on a wheelchair that was staring at me and she blushed and smiled back as I walked with Bex and Eli. Bex was quiet which is unusual and Eli was still on his phone.

"Hey! You okay" I nudged Bex and she flinched a little.

"Yeah. I'm good" she smiled at me. I could tell she was nervous by the way she played with her fingers.

"It's okay. He'll be fine" I smiled at her and she nodded at me smiling back.

We got in front of the room and Eli shoved his phone in the pocket of his jeans with a frown. I went on my toes and used my index fingers to stretch the corners of his mouth upwards. He gave me a confused look and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Learn to smile" I said and he rolled his eyes and plastered a fake smile on his face giving me a look that says 'satisfied?' God! He's cute!, Wait what?

"Perfect" I smiled and poked his dimple. Bex opened the door and we all entered as Eli closed it. Luke laid on the bed but he shot up as soon as he saw us. Or maybe Bex.

"Bex!" He said, his eyes fixed to my best friend and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hello? We came too since it's only Bex you can see" I said and we walked towards him.

"Alex, Eli" he nodded.

"How are you doing man?" Eli said as Bex sat beside him unable to wipe that smile on her face off.

"I'm a little messed up but I'm okay now" he said looking at Eli and grinning.

"Hi" Bex said placing her hand on his.

"Hello" he said looking at her. I watched the two of them stared at each other.

"Just kiss already" I groaned and the two of them quickly looked away and blushed. I rolled my eyes at them and saw Eli on his phone again. I walked over to him and took the phone from his hands then shoved it in the pocket of my jeans.

"Hey! Give it back" he almost yelled.

"No!" I shrugged and he moved towards me. I glanced at Bex and Luke and they were talking in hushed tones.

"Should we give you guys privacy? Again?" I teased looking at Bex.

"No! It's okay, you can stay" she blushed glaring at me.

"No it's fine, we can leave just don't do anything....not PG" I winked at Bex and left the room pulling Eli with me. I faintly heard her say something but I didn't pay attention so I closed the door.