Introduction

Hey guys, my name is Crow. To get this story started I really need to explain ahead of time somethings about Shade and why this story follows the path it does. I like to expand on everything, to me creativity is a powerful resource that makes good stories great and makes it easy to follow. Shade it collectively based off parts of my own personality relating to betrayal, dark times, loneliness and also the will to keep on surviving no matter how dark it gets because without the will to carry on you don't.

I realise that got a bit deep but i thought i would explain where he came from before what he can do. In Arknights, there is a known race called the Sarkaz, they take design from the Abrahamic devils. Shade is based off that design, so let your mind go wild with creating the character for yourselves.

His Abilities are as follows:

1) Temporal Shadow - He can turn completely invisible and move at an accelerated pace, but he cannot move for long as accelerating time within your own body would have some consequences, but with how much he's trained them, only elongated uses that border excessive will trigger these.

2) Dark Sight - He can see clearly at night however, he can only see in grey scale and has the same range as his normal vision.

3) Temporal Shift - He can also if he chooses stop time, reverse time and remove a period of time at will, however if he does, he will be weakened to the point of no return, and he will not recover for a period of time (If used in short duration's, he will not suffer any physical repercussions.)

Also, as we are taking the roll of Shade rather than the doctor, the doctor will have his own set of abilities, that will play into the factor at a later date. First chapter will be released this week.

Thank you for reading

Crow