Chapter 2 - A Fragment of the Past Part 3

"Tallulah, I'll be going alone on this one I don't want Reunion being weighed down by my past. I cannot guarantee my return, Kal'Tsit is slightly stronger than I give her credit for; However W will return, that much I guarantee, Dead or Alive..." As I finish my words I start to walk off "when I get back I'd like my armour to be ready if possible, heh, by the way put a turquoise, gold and black colour scheme to my armour if you wouldn't mind, I need to stand out amongst my team y'know?"

 "Sure, Continuum, but I want you to return. And thats an order." i look at her and smile

"It takes a lot to kill me. Also FrostNova, let your dad know, I do want to train with him when I have time, even though I'm strong, there is always a higher level." And so I turned my head back and speed off into the city.

W POV

I wonder where Kal'Tsit is, and I wonder if she kept the recordings to what happened in the throne room. well hopefully I'll find out soon enough. For a couple of minutes I walked around checking if I had the right place

"Little sarkazian girl, what brings you here? switching sides again?" I turn to face my old friend.

"I have a couple questions, actually, regarding Shade, Kal'Tsit." Her face had a smirk on it from my words.

"You still think Shade did that? Please ask away." I look her dead in the eye.

"Did Shade kill Theresa, yes or no?" She laughs. "Why would shade have a reason to kill his own adoptive mother, you're forgetting that Doc had the issue with her 'Ruling strategy' and that he would be the prince next to Shade after Shade became king. It's really obvious when you think about it."

"Just answer the question Kal'Tsit!" Her face changes to a serious face.

"Why the sudden interest in Shade after all these years W?" I don't react

"Oh I know why W, after all me and Doc are still good friends after all this time." She smirks at me "Truth is Doc killed her, and took your pathetic friends eye as a trophy. Its always been funny to me that the entire race of Sarkaz blamed their new King for a crime his brother committed. How do you feel knowing that?" I look away as I remember back then when it happened the hate that built, the conversation at reunion and the last words i heard him say before i decided to come here. why did I ever doubt you Shade you never lied to me once, yet I accused you ...

"So you now have a choice W; Join us or die." I smirk as i look at her face, somewhat more detestable to me, knowing for these years she lied to me.

"You think you can kill me Kal'Tsit? thats a funny joke!" My eyes started to catch the light at such an angle you'd think I was crazy. I jumped at Kal'Tsit knife in one hand, D12 detonator in the other.

"Come, Monst3r..." as I was mid diving towards her, something popped out of her back.

"Whats tha-" It uppercut me with such force i was sent flying into the air and landed several seconds later on my back.

"gah... you never had that before Kal, whats with that?" Kal'Tsit begins to laugh "I know I didn't, its called the glory of the Doc's research project. he allowed me to become his sword and shield, nobody can defeat me - and thats bad for you, because that means your dead! Monst3r, Kill her!"

I closed my eyes as I prepared for the end. I am so sorry, Shade...

Continuum POV

Where could she be?

"Continuum? I found the location of W" I was surprised to hear another voice. "Faust? what are you doing?" He chuckled on the ear piece, which was part of my armour. "Your saving one our people, as a leader, we stick together, I won't get in your way, but I am setting up an escape route for W if she is Injured. Also, you ready?" I smile as the radio turns off and i unsheathe my sword my air as I fly straight through the wall at high speed. putting my sword into the ground to slow me down, bringing me to a halt.

"Hey Kal'Tsit, been a long time. Hows your spine doing? I see it comes out of your back now." My attempt to insult her, only further annoyed her.

"You should be dead you persistent rat!" I smirk.

"Should I now? was that because you thought I'd die alone in the wilderness? or that I'd be attacked by others? That's funny to me." as i looked over my shoulder I saw W flat out on her back. "You okay over there W? I'll deal with this monster over here."

Within a moment the fight began, I jumped directly at Kal'Tsit, Monst3r got in the way. About what I expected. I pulled out my Desert Eagle and fired an Originium Round into the sky, but it vanished after coming out the barrel.

"Wasting ammo Shade? you must be confident or stupid." I simply shrugged as I charged at Monst3r again. I kept thrusting and slashing with my sword, it was making very little impact if any but I kept going, the sound of Steel on Steel ringing throughout the arena. 

"You won't win Shade, you can't pierce Monst3r's armour, its too thick; even for you." She smiles as if she's already won.

"Don't underestimate me, your boyfriend thinks he can and I'll promise you this, For the eye and betrayal, I'll have his head for a trophy. And I'll have yours next to it." My right eye starts to glow, like a piercing light, I start my frontal assault against Monst3r, Slashing and Thrusting again this time, slightly scratching him. Interesting, I think the metal is only on the outside, let me test that theory. 

"It doesn't matter how much you scratch him, you aren't hurting him, he can regenerate; hell he has a mind of his own." I smiled when those words were said. and I changed targets to Kal'Tsit. Time stopped in the area around me, covering me, Kal'Tsit and Monst3r.

"You gave away info, crucial to my win condition. Reappear!" and in the blink of an eye, a bullet ripped through Monst3r's brain, causing Kal'Tsit to scream in agony. As the bullet ripped out of Monst3r, time resumed around me. Heh its a good job I only used that for 4 seconds, any longer and I would've been dead.

"What- What did you do Shade?!" I smiled

"What I did was fired an Originium bullet out my gun before I started attacking, the longer it's trapped by time in a location the more force it gets when I release it, explaining why it popped out your little creatures head. I made your Monst3r dance and even made you perfectly position yourself for my strategy to work, a strategy that changed every movement I made until you fell into the perfect place. you played yourself Kal'Tsit, and because of that I won't even kill you. I know Docs nearby, he can take your sorry ass back to his base, right now I have more important matters than you to deal with; Now that you can't move because your Monst3r isn't moving." I laughed as I walk away, then turn my head so she could see my right eye, its glinting like before with a dangerous glow.

"Don't come after those around me, Because I will hunt you down if you dare harm ANY of them!" I walk over to W and pick her up. "Faust, I'm done, I am on my way to Rendezvous I need a medic on scene." And with that I left the building and jumped towards the rendezvous at high speed.

"Shade... I'm... sorry..."