Chapter 6 - A Force of Nature Part 2

My enraged appearance sent shivers throughout the enemy ranks, even Lappland looking slightly afraid yet she made her choice by rushing me.

"I know I won't win, but the thrill of fighting you, I don't even care!" as she launches at me, I fade out of existence and appear behind her, driving my elbow into the top of her spine, sending her face down into the dirt I disappear again, completely knocking her unconscious.

"What the hell?! How is he that-" I cut Blaze's words short as I teleport in front of her.

"Using Lappland is disgraceful, but threatening someone I care about?" I punch Blaze dead in the stomach and send her flying into an armoured car parked outside the other end of the warehouse.

"Which one of you imbeciles is next?" My eyes fixated on Exusiai. I slowly and menacingly approach her.

"Please have mercy..." She begged as I looked down on her.

"Asking for mercy from someone you pissed off, and you Killed my friend? Screw you..." I slammed my knee into the side of her head, knocking her out, not killing her. I Will NEVER stoop to their level.

"Silverash, why don't you fight me? or have you called for backup like the useless fake warrior you are? show me the so called 'True Silver Slash'!" As soon as I said this a ripple of wind from a single slash of a sword made its way towards me.

"I don't even need to pause time, at the speed its currently at for me I can walk to you before you can move one step..."

"Where did he-" I spinning jump kick Silverash to the chest, sending him through the metal wall of the warehouse and flying into the dirt where he ends up on his back. I heard a familiar voice as the bodies of Exusiai, Silverash and Blaze were recovered.

"My my, Shade, how aggressive you have become. Seems like mommies death was a necessity-" My first connected with Hawk's jaw as I sent him into an armoured Truck.

"That... Hurt." He laughs it off as instantly appear behind him and grab him by the neck as I use time to increase the momentum of me slamming him, face first, into the truck.

"You think this is a game, Hawk? Your fighting to live and unlike your elites you sent, who I absolutely bodied, your still conscious... but don't worry I can change that for you!"

Meanwhile, Patriot POV - Main square.

"FrostNova, where's Faust and Continuum?" she looked confused.

"I am afraid I haven't seen either of them. Have they moved onto the warehouse already?"

"Maybe, Guerrilla, Yeti's to the warehouse!"

Continuum POV - Warehouses

"Hawk, your nothing beneath me. You Usurped the throne from me, because you were jealous, you cut out my eye, and then you blamed me for the murder you committed. today is judgement day." As I held his weak body in my hand, i spun him around and threw him straight into a metre thick steel war of the armoured warehouse, leaving a dent in it as his body hit the structure, it then slowly flopped on the floor, unresponsive but alive.

"You took my eye from me, today I take it back!" I quickly searched and found the pendant he kept my eye in, and thanks to my current state, I put my eye back where it belongs and use my power to reverse the damage I was dealt over 10 years ago, but It left me drained.

"I am not done brother-" I disappear and reappear behind Hawk and slam my knee straight into his neck.

"You really push the limits of my patience Hawk, And now, I will finish you off my self-" In a split moment agony consumes my body as blood burst out my back, as my body struggles to contain the remains. I collapse and my vision slowly fades to black, I hear his voice mumbling something.

"get me a sample of his blood, Warfarin, NOW, we need to study his power and use it against him!" I felt the needle enter my neck as a small portion of my blood was drained and I started to lose conscious.

FrostNova POV

We arrived at the warehouse to see a bomb had gone off, Lappland was face first in the dirt, there were imprints of enemies bodies all around.

"Patriot who the hell did this? This is raw strength unlike any I've seen even overpowering you."

In all the years I had been with patriot, near enough 7 years now, and even before that: I had never seen such savage, brute force like this.

"Do you think Continuum is fighting the one who did this?" As i turned around I saw Continuum on the floor, as Hawk was in a wheelchair on an APC with with Warfarin next to your body.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" I unleash my arts as a powerful Wall of Ice knocks everything away from Continuum.

"Patriot help me get him out of here!"

"Guerrilla, concentrate fire on the APC, make sure its keeps away from him!"

"It's fine, you can keep him, he has his eye and we can study his blood, AHAHAHA!" The crackling laughter of hawk could be heard as the APC picks up speed and hastily retreats out of the area.

"Medics, to me." Patriot called them as I turned I see talking to them.

"You need to keep him alive, at any costs, he is family to me and I will NOT see him fall like this!" The medics rush into action, covering the gaping wounds on Continuum's back, closing them and lowering the blood loss to a minimal.

"Sir, we need to operate on him to close these wounds, they are too large for field work! We either focus him or the mission, and seeing as the enemy has retreated we can be sure that we have won here but at what cost?"

"Men time to return to base, our mission is done here." As Patriot called out to all our troops, Continuum was put on a ventilator and life support as he was rushed back to the transports, a voice called out.

"Take me... with you..."