Chapter 1 - The Spark Part 3

The silence crept in, as the answers swirling in my head gave me no clear revelation. Its an easy yes or no answer, but I just don't know. My thoughts were cut short. "Also, Shade, W is with us still if you want to talk with-" I abruptly interrupt.

"Crownslayer, no matter what you try to say to W, that hate will not go. Now Whether I join or not is not influenced by W, I have my mission and thats it." I really thought hard about my options here, either go alone and have no Intel, no Idea where the backstabber is approaching from and no idea where he intends to go. my best option for my own benefit was to join them.

"Crownslayer, I'll join reunion, on one condition. My face remains covered from everyone there, to avoid unnecessary fighting. Is that OK?" I look at Crownslayer. She appears to not mind these conditions.

"As I am the one offering, thats fine by me, I'll need to bring you with me to our camp where we have some spare armour and masks laying around, it's your choice what you pick. Then we'll give you a code name." I look towards Crownslayer, and smile.

"Seems like we have a deal. So where we heading?" After a brief explanation by Crownslayer we set off for the reunion camp. It took a surprisingly short duration to reach the camp situated in an abandoned buildings basement, directly linked to a sewer. Its a pretty smart place for a base, nobody would know your in the basement as long as your smart about noise and storage. well played Reunion, well played.

"This is our base, its really only an outpost that we' will be situated at for a short time. not much need for us to be here after Tallulah's finished, we will be moving camp and forming up with some other divisions, more so equipped for other forms of. We tend to focus on espionage and assassination, as good as you may be at that, your may combat focus is arts, so you'll be heading over to Frostnova's team, the Yeti's. But first you'll meet all the other leaders." She then turns around and stares at me for a second.

"The armour is in the armoury locker, feel free to customise it how you wish. if you need any additional weapons they are in the armoury locker located next to the explosives shelf, opposite the armour. We have almost any gun you can think of, a few grenade launchers, a few chainsaws and a flamethrower, with limited ammo for the moment, take what you need really. Then come and find me, and we can discuss mission plans as my scouts may have located Hawks team." As she walks away, I turn to the armoury locker and walk towards it.

"Hey, who might you be?" I stay focused on the armoury locker. "Just a new recruit here. All I can tell you for now. Crownslayer and I haven't had time to sit down and chat about my code name whilst working here, yet." I smile as I say this.

"Well, welcome, Names Jaxx. Probably wouldn't expect casual nature from terrorists, huh?" I smile.

"Doesn't matter to me, your not trying to kill me, so I won't be trying to kill you."  I walk into the Armoury locker all the way. Why does every locker have its own name? Hateful Avenger armour? I open the locker and see a black and red armour set, designed around light armour with materials that allow for high mobility. This will do perfectly.

I start to slightly customise the armour changing the colours every so slightly, adding a darker infinity symbol in what looks like blood red, adding a smile with one eye to the mask and adding a horn that looks like it came from a sarkazian soldier to my right shoulder pointing upwards. I then proceeded to wait for the armour to dry, surprisingly only took a couple of minutes, and tried my new armour on. Yes! This, this is what I wanted! It even has a holster for my sword and a gun? hmm, I'll take one for an emergency I guess. I glance towards the armoury and see a 50. cal Desert Eagle. Yes I'll take that thank you.

After painting the Desert Eagle black and picking up enough ammo to last, I finished up preparations. This is my beginning, and my journey starts today. I proceeded to look for Crownslayer, she was nearby.

"Crownslayer, I am finished with preparations, now can we discuss my code name if we have time?" She takes a moment to turn and smiles.

"The armour fits well I see, it belonged to one of my old lieutenants who Rhodes Island murdered. I hope you wear it well and achieve your goals." She takes a minute. "So you want me to give you a code name? hm."

A few moments pass as she tries to think of something, almost as if mentally arguing with herself. "Continuum. If thats acceptable with you?" I smile as a way of agreement. "Sounds good to me. Whats the next move-" I was interrupted by a soldier walking in.

"Crownslayer, Tallulah has given the order, It's time to move from Chernobog." she looks away from the soldier and looks at me.

"Continuum, its time to move..."