Tour - Dorbyn

they are in why don't we in this one. this is my first smut so take mercy on me.

also I should probably say that Christina isn't dating Corbyn

warnings: smut, alcohol and daddy kink

Corbyns top
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3rd person

the why don't we boys and Eben were having a mini party in the tour bus. they were celebrating the new release of the 8 letters album.

they were all very drunk especially Jonah and Daniel.. it wasn't a big party at all, it was only really the boys

nobody knew this but.

Daniel always loved Corbyn more then just a friend.

and Corbyn get the same way but they were both to scared to say anything.

they were both drunk and they were having a good time, then all hell broke lose when Jonah broke a table. "Jonah's ass was just so fAt" Daniel said drunk. "DoN't LiStEn tO dAnIeL iT LoOkS fUcKinG aMaZiNg!!"

the party ended and all the boys except for Corbyn and Daniel collapsed and slept through the night.

Daniel drank some water and gave some to Corbyn. Both were very drunk.

Silence

then Daniel decided to make his move on Corbyn.

"CoRbyn"

"HuH?" Corbyn faced Daniel eye brow raised.

that's when Daniel did it.

he kissed him.

Corbyn kissed back immediately.

they were still drunk though.. would any of this even matter?

then it turned to a deep make-out. Corbyn exploring every crevice of Daniels mouth with his tongue as Daniel moaned in the kiss.

the bus moving smoothly through out the night. nobody awake expect for the 2 boys.

things escalated quickly as Daniel took off Corbyn shirt and threw it to the side. Daniel started kissing down his chest in a gentle yet hungrily way. He started outlining his abs with kisses while leaving small marks here and there.

he then moved to his v-line. Corbyn then made Daniel look up at him to get rid of Daniels shirt and kissed him hungrily.

Daniel went back to kissing and sucking on Corbyns v-line. he went as far down as he could before his pants got in the way, so he took off Corbyns pants and threw them to the side with their shirts.

luckily everyone was really deep into sleep.

Daniel saw a boner in his boxers and he looked up at Corbyn and smirked. Corbyn looked down at him on his knees as Daniel pulled down his boxers. he was surprised at the huge size that popped out.

"like what you see?" Corbyn said raising an eyebrow. "mhm" Daniel said right before he started kitty licking the tip. "ugh Daniel." Corbyn said grunting. Daniel continued to lick the tip and started moving to the bottom of his dick.

after a few strokes with his tongue he took his dick and tried to fit as much as he can in his mouth.

he started to suck on what he can and what he couldn't fit he stroke in his hand. "fuck Daniel." he grunted while he threw his head back. Daniel sucked and hollowed his cheeks to give Corbyn as much pleasure as he can.

"Dani... oh my god." Corbyn was grunting and moaning like crazy. "Babe I'm close." the 'babe' just slipped out but Daniel didn't mind. he kinda liked it even.

with a loud grunt kind of moan he came in Daniels mouth. Daniel swallowed it and  smirked. he looked up at Corbyn staring deep into his eyes. "damn your so good at that.." Corbyn said looking straight into Daniels eyes. "thank you.. daddy.." Daniel said smirking while getting onto Corbyns lap. Corbyn started sucking on Daniels neck leaving a few hickeys.

(after Daniel took off his clothes cause I'm to lazy for this)

once Daniel was completely naked he Hovered over Corbyn and slowly sunk down on Corbyns dick starting with the tip.

he slowly started moving his hips around in circles as he moaned "c-corbs-" he started moaning even louder when he went farther down on to it. "f-fuck~"

Corbyn grabbed Daniels waist to support him and pushed him down even more so that his full dick was in. Daniel was a moaning mess as he bounced and road Corbyn. Daniel let out louder and pornographic moans when Corbyn decided to thrust up into him. "ah! fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Corbyn wanted to take control so he flipped them both over so he was on top of Daniel.

he started thrusting into Daniel at a fast pace as Daniel was letting out pornographic moans which were very loud "da-daddy.. FUCK. h-harder" Corbyn listened and went harder and deeper, stabbing his prostate "fuck Daniel."

"I-I'm gonna cum daddy.." Daniel moaned out "go ahead babe." Corbyn said putting Daniels legs on his shoulders.

with that he let out a scream like moan and squirted on his and Corbyns stomach and Corbyn following after a few thrusts.

they both collapsed on the couch and looked at each other straight in the eyes just admiring each other's existence.

Daniel leaned in for another kiss and Corbyn kissed back immediately.

•after they put on some boxers•

They were and still are drunk so does any of this even matter? will they even remember it..?

they both headed to Corbyns bunk not saying anything to each other. they were both extremely tired so they went to sleep. not a single word was said.

they probably won't remember anything that happened anyway..

would this be just a one night stand?

will this change anything...?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

alright my first smut.. uh hopefully you liked it?

I will do a part 2 to this so yeah

I need requests

wc: 946