Big Plans - Donah

3rd person,

Jonah always has big plans to become a singer, maybe right now it wasn't going great but he knew he could do it.

Daniel was always there for Jonah, he always stayed by Jonah's side. and he always will.

the younger had a feeling that one day his boyfriend would be huge.

that he would make music that people from all around the world would listen too. he had faith in Jonah.

Jonah walked into his apartment and saw Daniel on the.

"hey baby I'm home. sorry I took so long." Jonah said walked over to Daniel, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"hi Jonah." Daniel replied smiling at the older. Daniel seemed a bit sad and Jonah noticed.

"what's wrong?" Jonah said sitting on the couch. Daniel gave him a sad look.

"nothing, just some bills and shit." Daniel mumbled.

"you know I got really big plans, for you and me. so love me for who I am and for who I'm going to be.." Jonah whispered.

"of course I love you, I always will."

"I know I don't have everything you want but I got everything you need.. so take a chance on me?"

that's exactly what Daniel did, he put his hope and faith into his boyfriend.

and he knew that it would be worth it, Jonah was extremely talented and Daniel knew it would all be okay.

Jonah admired Daniel for staying by him through everything. the younger was the one thing that made Jonah accomplish his goals.

a year later, he did it.

he made it as a singer, songwriter, and it was all thanks too Daniel.

now they didn't have to suffer with bills or anything actually.

whenever Jonah would go on tour he would always bring Daniel with him. they were always together.

their in it together.

forever.
___________
hi I just wanted to do a quick, cute little chapter hope you liked it.

 ___________hi I just wanted to do a quick, cute little chapter hope you liked it

wc: 308