It's you - Donah

why don't we is a thing and has been a thing for about 4 years.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3rd person,

Jonah has been planning this for awhile,
he was ready.

he loved Daniel so much and he knew it was the right time. he had everything planned out.

all the boys knew about it, except for Daniel of course.

he got the ring and everything. he decided to do it on stage, right after 'What Am I'

~

today was the day, Daniel and Jonah have known each other for 5 years now and have been dating for 4.

Jonah was pacing back and forth with his head down in the dressing room back stage.

you can tell how nervous how he is.

"bro-" Jack spoke out trying to get Jonah's attention.

"Jonah."

the taller brunette wasn't paying attention and kept walking back and forth.

"JONAH!" Jack finally screamed out.

"what?!" Jonah said looking back up at the three boys sitting on the couch.

"why are you so stressed? you walking back and forth is giving me a headache."

"why-why am I stressed? you're really asking me why I'm stressed?" Jonah was clearly extremely scared.

"well-" Jack started but got cut off by a very stressed Jonah.

"why would I be stressed? it's not like I'm about to purpose to my boyfriend of 4 years."

"sit, and calm down." Corbyn suggested.

Jonah did what the blond said and sat down on a couch, a few feet away from where the others were.

the oldest boys breathing started getting out of control. "what if he says no? what if he doesn't actually love me?"

Zach got up and sat beside Jonah. "he won't say no Jonah, he loves you. a lot. trust me." he said trying to calm him down.

"I just love him so much and I don't know what I would do if he said no.."

"don't worry, he will say yes."

~

'and if I said I'm falling would you just reply, I know you are but what am I~'

nows the time. it's now or never.

Jack, Corbyn and Zach move back so their at the back of the stage.

"Daniel, uh.. come here.." Jonah says into the mic.

the younger boy gives him a weird look but listens and goes to the front of the stage, where Jonah is.

"Daniel.. ever since I met you 5 years ago, my whole world just lit up." Jonah says as he gets on one knee and takes out a small box.

Daniel quickly covered his mouth with his both hands, tears started filling both the boys eyes.

"whenever I was with you I would only be happy. even on the days where I just wanted to cry, you always put a smile on my face. even on that one day we met I knew I wanted you in my life. everyday I'm with you, it's so crazy and I love it. there was our first date, first kiss, first 'I love you' and so many more." Jonah's eyes were filled with tears.

"you were my reason to hang on, and oh my god, meeting you was the best decision of my life. I can make a whole list of why I love you, and want you with me for the rest of my life. you were there for me when nobody else was, your my best friend, my band mate, my love. it's you Daniel, always has been. always will be."

Daniels face was full with tears running down.

"Daniel James Seavey will you marry me?" Jonah finally said with a smile on his face.

"I- oh my god.. yes! yes Jonah!" the whole crowd and the three boys behind them started cheering.

Jonah got up with a huge smile and put the ring on Daniels finger.

the younger boy immediately wrapped his hands around Jonahs neck and kissed him. the crowd only got louder.

"I love you.." Daniel said pulling away from him.

"your the best thing that happened to me." the older boy said smiling.

they both turned towards the crowd as the three boys behind them run towards the front.

they all grab each others hand and bow. they all walk of the stage with smiles on their faces.

as they walk into the dressing room Jack says "you guys are getting married! oooo can I plan the wedding?!"

the four others chuckle.

"pleasee!" Jack practically begs.

"sure" Daniel and Jonah both say at the same time while laughing.

"yay!"

Jonah and Daniel both turn to face each other. they just stare at each other with pure love in both their eyes.

a few seconds later they both lean in to a kiss completely forgetting that the other boys were there.

soon enough the kiss escalated  and everyone noticed this.

"yeah okay we're just gonna leave..don't be to loud!" Corbyn says while walking out with the others following.

the couple laughed as they watch them leave.

they faced back at each other and went back to their kiss.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

yeah I ended it there, :)

wc: 839