Hero - Dorbyn

warnings: abuse, might be triggering, sad.

this is my au btw, why don't we isn't a thing.
___________
Daniels POV,

my dad was drunk, again.
A as as
AI a mistake you know that?!" my dad a yelled at me again and again while hitting me.

I opened my eye for a second and saw my mom crying on the side.

I quickly squeezed my eyes shut again when my dad hit me again.

"p-please stop.." is all I could say, I was sobbing loudly.

"shut up you little piece of shit." he kept hitting me with a belt, I was curled up in a ball on the floor.

I don't understand what I did too him.. why did he hate me so much?

"Jeff stop! please!" my mom tried to make him stop, he only got more angry though.

he turned around and faced my mom, I didn't hear what they were saying. to me it was just mumbling.

I quickly ran into another room to call for help. I don't think he saw me but I don't know for sure.

I think he was to busy with mom.

I quickly got my phone out and called Corbyn. I trusted him with everything.

ring..

ring..

"hey baby!" I heard him say through the phone.

"p-please help me.." I whispered to him, I tried to not talk loudly. "come quickly! please."

"I'm on my way, what happened are you okay??" he was worried about me, and it was clear.

"I- just come please!" I heard my dad coming so I quickly hung up and curled up into a ball.

"why'd you leave?!" he yelled, I flinched and started crying more then I was before.

he dragged me by my shirt, into the main room and started hitting me again.

"I wish you were never born." all I felt was pain and sadness.

I just hoped to god that Corbyn was almost here.

after what felt like forever, I heard loud banging on the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR" we heard. my dad instantly stopped hitting me and gave me and angry look.

"what the hell did you do?!" he yelled I just stayed quite, waiting for this to all end.

next thing I heard was a loud crash.

"put your hands up." I looked up. I saw the police, and Corbyn running towards me.

he hugged me and held me in his arms. I just was so happy it was over.

"Jeffrey Seavey you are under arrest, anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law."

"thank you Corbyn, you really are my hero.." I cried into his shoulder.

"no baby don't thank me, your gonna live with me now okay?" he kissed me quickly.

"okay.." I whimpered in pain when he touched one of the injuries on my face.

"I'm sorry hunny! come get up, it's okay now." he grabbed my hand and lifted me up.

it hurt a lot but Corbyn held me there and I felt safe, and okay, something I haven't felt in so long.

"come on I'm taking you to the hospital." I just nodded. he helped me get to the car and helped me get in.

"you saved me Corby.. I love you." I said before closing my eyes and blacking out.

~

I woke up.. in a hospital bed. I looked to the side and saw Corbyn and his mom sitting beside me.

"Corbyn?" I said quietly. he looked up and saw me, he had a huge smile on his face.

I gave him a weak smile, just being happy that I'm not with him anymore.
__________
if you ever are suffering from abuse please find help. your not alone.

also school has started for me so it's going to make it a lot harder to update but I still will try my best. :)

wc: 604

wc: 604

this was short. sorry :/