Hard - Zaniel

this is supposed be a reference to 'Hard' by Why don't we.

it's still not letting me put up songs tho so-

also this is my au so their in high school and their not in a band.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3rd person.

it was Daniels birthday, he had a party to celebrate at his house.

his parents were out of town but they celebrated with Daniel before they left.

he was hanging out with his friend Corbyn. they both were very close actually but not as close as Daniel and Zach.

Daniel truly admired the boy, but he had a boyfriend already so Daniel just thought that Zach didn't like him like that.

it was hard for Daniel to just pretend that he didn't love the younger.

but he had to.

Corbyn and Daniel talked, until they saw Zach running towards them crying.

Zach immediately went to Daniel, and hugged him tightly. Daniels face became a little red but he ignored it.

"Zach what happened?" Daniel said hugging the younger boy back.

"C-Cole.. he s-said.." Zach got cut off by himself sobbing more.

the whole House went silent and was watching the two boys.

"hold on. guys, go home! there's gonna be another party tomorrow though so come then." Daniel yelled out to the whole house.

Daniel was a pretty popular kid, not to mention he also loves party's. whenever there was a party Daniel would be there.

everyone started leaving and grabbing their stuff. once everyone except Corbyn, Daniel and Zach left Daniel started talking to Zach.

"what did he say?" Daniel said bringing Zach over to the couch.

"he said that he wishes he never met me, and that I was a mistake. t-then he s-slapped me and left." Zach told Daniel while letting out tears.

Daniel felt some anger rush over him. "don't listen to him. your amazing, not a mistake. he doesn't deserve you." Daniel said as Corbyn went to the kitchen and got Zach some water.

"yeah. you deserve better then him. I never liked Cole." Corbyn agreed with Daniel, giving Zach the water and scrunching up his nose.

"can I stay here.. please?" this wouldn't be the first time Zach slept over. I mean their best friends.

"of course come on." Daniel brought Zach into his room as Corbyn stayed downstairs. "go to sleep." Daniel finally said before leaving.

Daniel went back down and saw Corbyn. "tell him. it's the perfect time."

"no. he doesn't feel the same way, if he did he wouldn't have a fucking boyfriend." Daniel sat on the stairs, frowning.

he felt tears start to form in his eyes as he put his hands over his face. Corbyn walked over to Daniel and hugged him.

Daniel hugged Corbyn back. "I can't just keep pretending as if I feel nothing. it hurts." Daniel admitted.