Note pt.4 - Dorbyn

y'all know it

no smut is in this chapter

Corbyns blond in this series.
_______
Four days later

it's been a week since Zach and Jonah found out. they've been pretty cool about it.

well Jonah has, Zach was uh.. different.

sometimes he would be cool, and other times him and Jack would attack the couple with questions.

and right now was one of those times. Jack and Zach were in the lounge with Corbyn.

Daniel was in his bunk which was right outside the lounge, so he can hear the three boys if they were loud.

"do you have any names for each other?" Zach asked sitting down.

"well Daniel calls me things like 'hunny' 'sweetie' or 'darling.' but I don't call him anything except for maybe babe?" Corbyn replied.

"no way that's true, every couple have names for each other." Jack said.

"no, I don't have any names for him." Corbyn shrugged. Jack didn't believe him.

an idea popped into Zachs head. "hmm what do kids call their dads?" he said smirking.

Corbyn gave him a weird look but answered anyway. "I don't know, daddy?" Corbyn said a bit loudly.

"yes princess?" they heard Daniel say from his bunk. Corbyn froze, and turned a deep red.

Zach and Jack started laughing. Daniel walked into the lounge. "you called?" he said putting his arm around the youngers waist.

"go away!" Corbyn squealed. Jack and Zach only started laughing harder.

Daniel was, very clearly confused. "what happened?" he said twisting Corbyn around by his waist.

he planted both hands on Corbyns waist. the younger mumbled something but Daniel couldn't understand.

"sorry, what hunny?" he said, getting closer too his face.

Corbyn got lost in Daniels eyes. "nothing.." he whispered before kissing Daniel.

Jack and Zach stopped laughing and awed at the couple.

Daniel pulled away and looked back at Jack and Zach. "I'm still confused.." he said.

"don't worry about it." Zach patted Daniels shoulder before walking out with Jack.

"what the-" Daniel got cut off when he felt a pair of soft lips on his.

Corbyn pulled away this time and Daniel left a peck on Corbyns forehead.

"I have to go take a shower baby." Daniel said slowly walking away. he stopped his movements and looked back at Corbyn.

"want to join?"

Daniel smirked as Corbyn bit his lip and nodded.

they got some clothes out and went to the bathroom. hand and hand.