I'm sorry - Zaniel

request from: @bubblyxherron

warnings: sad, depressing, drugs, alcohol.

thanks for the request! :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Zachs POV

I got off work early to surprise my boyfriend, Daniel.

it was kind of like an anniversary. about 8 months ago I met him. he had a big addiction problem when I met him..

he told me how he would always go to parties and he had some 'dealers.'

I remember how my heart broke when he told me that.

ever since then I started helping him through it, and he actually made a lot of progress!

that's why I got off work and got a little gift for him.

8 months since he quit!

amazing.

I'm honestly so proud of him. it's not easy to quit. but he did it.

as I was walking home I decided to call him.

I took my phone out of my pocket and went to the contact named 'hubby✨❤️'

I clicked the call button.

ring

ring

ring

he didn't pick up.

huh..

that's a bit weird for him. whatever his phone probably died or something.
~

I finally got to the apartment. I took out my key and pushed it into the lock.

once it was unlocked I walked it in, only to hear moans coming from the bedroom.

my heart instantly dropped.

please be watching porn or some shit.

I gulped and fought the tears in my eyes. I headed over to the door of the bedroom.

I slowly opened it.. to see Daniel..

he was on top of some curly haired boy. they both were completely naked..

the curly haired boy was moaning so so loudly. and it was the death of me.

he knew I was there. that boy Daniel is fucking knows I'm here. and isn't saying anything.

instead he's just watching me stare at them emotionless.

Jack.

that's his name. he always wanted Daniel to him self. but I wouldn't ever think that he Daniel would actually do anything with him.