Insecure - Zaniel

Zaniel just makes my heart ache so-

I don't really know why to write for warnings.. sensitive content, sad/dark thoughts? oh and smut.

zachs bottom and they are in why don't we.

Daniel is blond in this btw and they live in the shared house.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Zachs POV

I stand there just looking at my self in the mirror, shirtless.

ew. how can anyone love someone like me?

staring at my thin body I just can't help but think about everything wrong with my body, personality, life.

the voices and bad thoughts cloud my mind and I can't stop it.

your ugly.

useless.

nobody likes you they just don't wanna hurt your feelings.

even your boyfriend hates you.

no matter how hard You try you will never look good.

you will never be good.

you will never be good enough.

all these thoughts crowding my mind. tears running down my face. feet shaking. eyes squeezed shut.

I drop down to the floor and curl up into ball. arm getting soaked by my tears. I try not to let the thoughts get to me.

I try. but it never works. even if I try to distract myself or go on my phone, it doesn't help. the thoughts continue to crowd my mind, I use to deny that they were true but now.. I don't know.

I have amazing people in my life. my family, my friends, the boys, Daniel.

my amazing, talented boyfriend. Daniel.

the person I don't deserve.

he's the best person I know. and I don't deserve to have him. I don't understand how or why he likes me.

he's probably just faking it. he doesn't care about you. never did, never will.

the voices in my head keep telling me things like I'm not good enough or everybody is faking. I'm starting to believe it. why would they like someone as ugly as me.

I was still sobbing in the bathroom, thinking of everything bad about myself, everyone who I don't deserve to have.

by now my whole arm was just wet by my tears.

while sobbing I didn't even notice that someone walked into the room.

"zach?" I heard a soft voice say. "zach, babe. there you ar-" he started but got cut off when he saw me on the floor.

"zach! what happened??" the dyed blond said as he ran over to his boyfriend on the floor.

"D-dani.." I started saying but got cut off by my own sobs. Daniel grabbed me and put me on his lap so I was straddling him.