Birthday - Donah

why don't we is a thing and they live in their shared house.

everybody knows Daniel and Jonah are dating already.
________
third person,

today was a special day.

it was Jonah's birthday, and Daniel wanted to make it special.

they have been dating for about a year and it's been the best year of both of their lives.

Jonah was at the store right now, the boys had to get him out so they can work on their surprise.

they were gonna throw a birthday party for Jonah, it wasn't huge but they did want it to be good.

Daniel already ordered a cake, and got his family there.

now they just have to worry about decorations..

"no Corbyn move it up a bit." Daniel said in a bit of a harsh tone.

Corbyn looked at him then back at the banner, moving it up a little bit.

"it has to be perfect." Daniel mumbled, Zach heard him and walked over to him.

"Daniel chill, it's fine." he said patting Daniels shoulder.

"why are you so stressed?" Jack said turning around after he helped Corbyn with the banner.

"I don't know it's just, I want Jonah to like it. it's his first birthday since we started dating." Daniel confessed.

"don't worry, it'll be okay." Corbyn said getting off the ladder.

Daniel nodded and smiled at everyone, "okay so the cake is in the fridge, someone help me get the chips."

"I'll help you." Jack offered, Daniel nodded in agreement.

"I'll get the cake." Corbyn said already heading towards the fridge.

"and I'll uhm.. look out the window for Jonah?" Zach said not knowing what to do.

the others giggled and they all went to where they had to go. Daniel and Zach got out a few chips while Corbyn took out the cake.

they placed everything on the table. almost on que Zach yelled at them. "he's here!"

everyone hid while Jonah's mom turned off the lights.

they heard the door open, a man walking in. "babe?" Jonah said trying to find the light switch.

he ended up finding it, when he turned it on everyone boosted up.

"surprise!" they all said with smiles on their faces.

Jonah smiled and looked at Daniel.

Daniel ran over to him and hugged him. Jonah's mom also walked over.

"hey ma." Jonah said pulling away from Daniel and going to his mom.

"hi sweetie, happy birthday." Jonah kissed her cheek and pulled away. Daniel grabbed his hand and brought him to the snacks.

everyone followed behind the couple.

Jonah looked at the cake with a huge smile on his face, "this is truly amazing. thank you guys so much."

"actually it was all Daniel, he planned everything." Jonah's mom said rubbing Daniels back. Daniel blushed and looked at Jonah.

the older grabbed Daniels hands and kissed them. "thank you." he smiled.

Daniel smiled back and just snuggled into the side of him.

"well, blow out your candles." Zach said, in a rush to have the cake. Daniel laughed and gave Jonah the knife, he cut the cake and gave everyone a slice.

they had pizza and just had fun. at the end they did some dancing, slow dancing.

Jonah liked slow dancing more then just normal dancing anyways.

Daniel and Jonah were dancing together, just having a moment. "thank you Daniel, for this party. it's amazing." Jonah said looking down at the younger.

"you deserve it." Daniel replied putting his head against Jonah's chest.

"I love you." Jonah said, not realizing what he actually said. Daniel looked up at him.

everybody turned their heads as well. Jonah realized what he said, "I mean.. uh- sorry.." Jonah frowned.

"I love you too jo." Daniel smiled up at him, and gave him a little peck.

Jonah grabbed his waist and kissed him.

it was full of love and passion.

everyone awed at the couple.

"thank you." is all Jonah said after pulling away.
____________
short, cute, simple.

wc: 658

wc: 658