Prank - Dorbyn

thank you for the request ❤️

they changed it so no smut :)

warnings: Daniel top, Corbyn a bit baby
____________

3rd person

"why'd you call us here?" Jack asked while sitting down on the couch.

"I wanna play a prank on Corbyn. and I need you guys to go along with it." Daniel said standing in front of the three boys.

"what's the prank gonna be?" Jonah spoke up, looking at Daniel.

"I'm gonna ignore him for a little bit, I just want you guys to go along with it. do not ignore him." Daniel replied.

"that's mean, but okay." Zach frowned but agreed because he was bored.

Daniel smiled.
~
Daniel and Jonah were talking about something random, who cared.

they heard Corbyn running towards Daniel saying "Daniel!" happily. he tightly hugged his boyfriend.

Daniel didn't say anything back he just continued talking too Jonah, and Jonah just went along with it.

Daniel noticed he was wearing one of his hoodies and immediately started feeling bad.

Daniel hated ignoring the boy he loved. it killed him inside but he continued.

Corbyn frowned and looked up at Daniel. "Dani?" is all he said.

Daniel continued to ignore the boy, making him sad. "oh ok I'll go." Corbyn walked away trying to fight the tears in his eyes.

he walked into the bus and went straight to his bunk, crying right as he got in.

what happened? just yesterday he was fine with me. did I do something..?

Corbyn thought to himself, while soaking the pillow with his tears.

once Daniel saw Corbyn walk away he immediately became weak. "I feel bad.." he said to Jonah.

"it's okay it's not gonna be forever." Jonah tried to make Daniel feel better. it didn't work very well.

Daniel and Jonah went to Starbucks, as Corbyn just stayed in his bunk curled up in Daniels hoodie.

Jack and Zach walked into the bus and heard crying coming from the bunks.

they immediately ran over to the bunks and heard it coming from Corbyns so they opened up his curtain.

they're faces fell weak when they saw Corbyn crying.

"Corbyn? are you okay?" Jack asked looking at the sobbing boy. Corbyn turned around and looked at Zach and Jack.

"h-he was ignoring me.. I don't know what I did." is all the blonde said.

Jack and Zach didn't want to tell Corbyn about what Daniel was doing but they felt horrible.