Teacher - Zaniel

warnings: smut, illegal shit.

why don't we isn't a thing, Daniel is 22 and Zach is 16.

also Zach is short in this.
___________
Zachs POV,

I'm in history class right now. and it's so fucking hard to focus,

because of our stupid, hot teacher. he's also very young, 22 to be exact. he told the class in the beginning of the year, I'm not a creep.

he's also a super fun and cool teacher, not like the other ones.

ever since he got to this school, I started dreaming of him. I mean he's so hot!

how could I not?

mr. Seavey

that's his name.

all girls were attracted to him, they would always talk about how hot he his.

and I agree with them, he is a dreamy guy.

everything about him is amazing, his personality, looks, manners.

I wanted him. so badly.

that's why I made a plan. I dressed up in something.. different today. everybody in the school knows I'm gay so it doesn't matter.

oh and speaking of me being gay, he is bisexual which is honestly perfect.

he told everyone in the beginning of the year and he has a pride flag on his desk.

so today I wore a plaid skirt with a white button up shirt. also I was gonna stay after class to try to get a connection with mr. Seavey.

I know he noticed my outfit because when I walked in he looked at me up and down.

I think I might have a chance.

and I know this is wrong, but come on! I can't help myself okay? I just want to be his.

I hate myself for it but, I don't even care anymore.

"mr. Herron! are you paying attention?" he said to me, making me come back to reality.

he stared at me with his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "uh, yeah sorry sir." I said back, blushing a little bit.

he just nodded and started writing something down on the white board.

I don't know why, but everything he does just mesmerizes me.

"okay, so we will have to do some work, ugh I know. I don't even like giving work cause then I have to grade it but I also don't wanna get fired so."

the whole class, including me laughed at his comment.

Daniel smiled at us and started handing out the work, as he gave it to me I 'accidentally' touched his hand.

he smiled at me as he pulled away and kept walking down, giving everyone their papers.

"so you guys do the work, it's just about what I talked about. should be pretty easy. when your done you can leave it on my desk and go back to your seat." Daniel said as everyone nodded.