Strip That Down - Threesome

Zach, Corbyn, Daniel.

Warnings: smut.

Daniel top. Daniels older then Corbyn in this.
____________

3rd person

Corbyn, Zach and Daniel have a bit of a complicated relationship.

you see, Zach and Corbyn we're both in love with Daniel, and well Daniel loved both the boys.

he couldn't pick between them.

so, they ended up having a three-way relationship. I mean it solves all of their problems.

Corbyn and Zach have always been best friends though, and nothing more.

they never did and never will have feelings for each other, they just basically shared Daniel.

and they were perfectly fine with that.

right now they were horny, like really horny.

both of them.

and since all the boys except them and Daniel were out they had a idea.

"let's show Daniel the new outfits we got!" Zach smirked, they both went shopping yesterday and got some cute things.

Corbyn smirked and giggled. "yes! he will love them."

they both changed into their new clothes. Zach was wearing a very short pink skirt with a white cropped top which basically covered nothing on his body.

Corbyn wore a black laced robe, with red under garments, showing off most of his body.

Daniel was sitting in the back lounge on his phone, minding his own business.

Corbyn and Zach both giggled and looked at each other. "we look good!" Corbyn squealed.

"let's go show Dani, he will definitely like this." Zach said walking to the back lounge.

they opened the door and got in, locking the door behind them. Daniel didn't look up from his phone.

"Danii." Corbyn complained, stretching out the 'I' at the end.

"yes angel?" Daniel said still looking at his phone.

"look at us!" Zach demanded, raising his voice at the older.

"don't yell at me kitten, you should know not to do tha-" Daniel started but got cut off when he saw the two boys.

Daniel put his phone beside him and put all his attention into his boyfriends.

"damn." he whispered to him self. Zach and Corbyn smirked and made their way over to Daniel.

once they got there they pulled off his shirt.

they sat right in front of him and looked up at him. "my princesses got dressed up for daddy huh?"

they both nodded and smiled. "please daddy, fuck us.." Corbyn whimpered, moving his hips around.