Pregnant pt.2 - Zaniel

pt two of pregnant from a long time ago but this just came to my mind and I had to write it.
_______________
2 months later
3rd person

the couple laid down on their bed. Daniel was holding Zach and slowly caressing his stomach.

"I still can't believe your pregnant.. in a few months we'll have a little baby." Daniel spoke softly while leaving kisses on Zachs head.

"what do you mean 'you can't believe.'" the brunette mumbled back.

"I mean, I can't believe you can actually get pregnant and you never told me." Daniel moved his kisses to Zachs neck.

"and I can't believe that in a few months we'll have a mini us running around here. it's all I've ever wanted, ever since we've been together."

Zach couldn't help but smile at Daniels response.

"we're not even married Daniel. are you sure we can take care of a kid?"

"being married doesn't have anything to do with this kitten." the older didn't stop leaving short, sweet kisses on Zachs neck. all while rubbing Zachs stomach.

he turned Zach around so he was facing the ceiling.

they looked at each other with nothing but love.

"plus, I'm planning on changing that real soon."

Zach turned a deep red because of Daniels words. him marrying Daniel is all he's ever wanted.

"I love you Dani.."

"I love you so much. I can't wait to have a baby with you."

Daniel left multiple kisses on Zachs stomach, which had a little bump.

"I promise to love you and this baby with all my heart." Daniel came back up to Zach and smiled at him.

they shared a stare before Zach spoke up.

"get me chocolate."

Daniel scrunched his nose up.

"ew."

"you try being pregnant. plus you're just fucking weird like who doesn't like chocolate."

"it's gross. but fine only because your pregnant and I love you."

Zach smiled as he watched Daniel get out of the bed and walk out of the room.

he heard the foot steps get quieter and quieter until he didn't hear anything. he couldn't wait for this baby to be out of him.

for multiple reasons.

he was terrified though. yes, having a kid could be amazing but they still haven't told the fans, they are still very young, and how are they gonna deal with tour? it's gonna be so stressful.

but he knew he had the boys and their families to help.

his thoughts got interrupted when Daniel opened the door to the bedroom and walked in.

he walked over to the younger boy and sat down on the bed.

"here you go."

"thank you."

"of course love."

Zach grabbed the chocolate bar out of Daniels hand at quickly opened it.

he was extremely impatient.

some how he ate the whole chocolate bar in a minute which made Daniel look at him with wide eyes.

"how-"

Zach threw the wrapper to the side and climbed on top of Daniel.

the older boy was sitting against the head board of the bed.

"give me kisses."

"ask nicely and I will."

"can I please have kisses?" Zach pouted cutely and looked at Daniel with his chocolatey brown eyes.

"of course."

Daniel didn't say anything, he just smashed his lips in with the brunettes.

"I swear I'm gonna marry you one day." Daniel said quietly in the kiss before going back into it.

Zach turned a deep red once again and smiled while keeping his lips locked with Daniels.
_________
ok bye 😽