Step Brother - Donah

warnings: smut.

Jonah top. this is my au why don't we isn't a thing.

Jonah is 18
Daniel is 17
________
3rd person POV,

'my dad and his mom just got married. only 8 months ago.

my 'step moms' son is well, really.. hot. and I hate to say that because well I mean he's my step brother!'

Daniel thought to himself while sitting at the dinner table. he looked up when his step mom spoke up.

"guys we have something to tell you." she said looking at Daniel and Jonah, Daniels step brother.

Daniel and Jonah were sitting on one side of the table and the parents on the other side.

"yeah?" the oldest said to his mom.

"so, me and your dad will be going on vacation for a little. and we're not bringing you because we want some time for ourselves." she said to the kids.

"wait what?! so we're gonna be left alone?" the younger said suddenly going into a small panic.

"I'm really sorry sweetie." Daniels step mom said. her and Daniels relationship started getting better and better everyday.

"it's only gonna be for a week son." Daniels dad said to him.

Jonah didn't seem that bothered by it. it's not that he didn't love his parents it's just that he knew it would only be a little bit.

also he won't hate being alone with his younger step brother.

Daniel frowned and nodded to his parents.

they both gave him a warming smile, making Daniel feel a little better.

"wait, when are you leaving again?" Jonah spoke up.

"tomorrow morning." Jeff said, not saying anything else.

both teens widened their eyes.

"that's so early though." the youngest said getting even sadder.

"we'll be back soon." is the last thing Daniels dad said before changing the subject.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
the next day.

the day after was a quite one. both teens didn't talk much, they were sad their parents left them.

they knew it would only be a week, and they could still call and text, but they missed their parents. they truly did.

"hey uh I'm going to be at the pool wanna come?" Jonah said leaning on Daniels bedroom door frame.

"I guess. I'll meet you down stairs." Daniel replied, still in a bad mood.

Jonah nodded and left. Daniel got up from his bed and got swimming trunks from his closet.

once he changed into them he went down stairs, and into the back yard.