first time - Dorbyn

⚠️smut⚠️

Corbyn tops

they aren't famous

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3rd person

Corbyn and Daniel were cuddling in their bedroom when Daniel started kissing his boyfriend all over his neck. Corbyn grabbed Daniels waist to support him as he traveled on top of the blonds lap.

he started grinding down onto Corbyn, still kissing his neck. the brunette looked back up at his boyfriend and finally said "I want you to be my first Corbyn."

"are you sure Daniel? I don't want to pressure you or anything." Corbyn mumbled.

"I'm sure Corbyn. I want you."

with that Corbyn started a hot make-out with his boyfriend. Daniel started grinding down on Corbyn causing the blond to grunt in the kiss.

Corbyn pulled away to get rid of his boyfriends shirt. the blond started kissing down his neck, Daniel tilting his head a bit back to give the older more space. Corbyn pulled away when Daniel started trying to take off his pants. Corbyn helped out leaving Daniel Only in his boxers.

Corbyn flipped them both over so he was on top of the younger boy. Corbyn pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side.

he leaned down to kiss Daniel passionately. once he pulled away Corbyn took off Daniels boxers leaving him completely nude, Daniel whimpered at the cold air hitting his fully exposed body.

Corbyn went to the bed side table and took out some lube. "are you sure you want to do this?" he asked concerned.

"yes Corbyn.. please.." Daniel says whimpering. "please what hunny? use your words beautiful." Daniel blushed at the names.

"touch me please" Daniel said finally.
"sure princess" Corbyn said kissing Daniel again.

Corbyn put some of the clear substance on three of his fingers.

Daniel opened his legs, ready for what was going to happen. Corbyn put some of the substance on Daniels hole, Daniel whimpering already.

"okay hun I'm starting.." Corbyn said still cautious.

the blond slid a finger into Daniels tight hole. Daniel started moaning immediately.

"m-move."

with that Corbyn started thrusting his finger in and out of Daniel. soon adding a second one.

the younger moaning and whimpering. "you sound so beautiful hunny." Corbyn said adoring the boy.

Corbyn finally added his third finger. he kept moving inside the younger boy.

"C-Corbyn" Daniel moaned out, feeling a knot form in his stomach.

"C-Corbyn I think I'm close." the brunette said whimpering. "okay baby" Corbyn said going down to kiss his boyfriend.

Corbyn kept moving around, only making Daniel closer.

"Corbyn I'm gonna!-"

"not yet." Corbyn said pulling out. he wiped his fingers off and took of his pants and boxers.

the blond took some of the lube and spread it over his hard dick. "ready?"

"yeah go.."

Daniel moaned loudly when Corbyn pushed in fully, his pelvis touching Daniels inner thigh. the older boy gave the younger some time to get use to it.

"m-move.."

with that Corbyn started thrusting in slowly. Daniel letting out loud moans and whimpers.

he arched his back and let out a loud, long moan.

"g-go faster" Daniel said moaning. Corbyn started going faster. hearing the younger boy moan and whimper, was like music to his ears.

Corbyn put his head into the crook of Daniels neck enjoying every part of what they were doing.

Corbyn kept going quicker with every thrust. the boy below him practically screaming out when Corbyn brushed up against his prostate.

Daniel couldn't help himself, he let out a loud scream like moan and came on his and Corbyns chest.

Corbyn started pulling out of the boy but Daniel stopped him "I want you to cum in me.." he said quietly.

"okay baby boy" with that Corbyn thrusted back into him. going harder and deeper, trying to find his release.

the brunette wanted to be on top of Corbyn so he flipped them both over. Corbyn still inside of him.

Daniel started riding the blond. Corbyn put his hand on Daniels waist to help him.

"D-Daniel.." Corbyn grunted and moaned as Daniel kept going, moaning loudly.

"I'm close..your good at this-" Corbyn said squeezing his eyes shut. "C-Corbyn.." Daniel moaned out, feeling another release build up.

with a loud grunt Corbyn came inside Daniel.

that sent Daniel over the edge, he also came again.

Daniel slowed down, riding out his high. "t-that was so good Corby" Daniel said putting his arms around the blonds neck.

Corbyn kissed Daniel softly as the brunette got off Corbyn.

"let's get you cleaned up okay?"
"okay"

with that Corbyn got up and went to the washroom, he got a wet rag and cleaned both of them up.

Corbyn got the boys some boxers for him and the smaller boy.

after they put on their boxers Daniel asked Corbyn "can I wear one of your hoodies Corby?"

"of course bubba" Corbyn replied getting a hoodie for the boy and a shirt with sweats for himself.

"your so cute, I love you so fucking much Daniel."

Daniel giggled.

"I love you too Corbs"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I feel like I'm getting better at these.

wc: 844

wc: 844