Tease - Zaniel

Wow 2 updates in one day? wowowow

⚠️ smut⚠️
I should probably say that zach and Daniel are officially dating in this. it's not a secret or anything. :)

Daniel is blond in this and zach is a bit feminine.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
3rd person

all the boys were out shopping at target. they had a day off so they wanted to go out.

it wasn't very busy at target. actually there was barley anyone there, only because it was Wednesday so a lot of people were working or at school.

they basically had the whole store to themselves.

they were in the snacks isle when Zach decided he wanted to tease Daniel.

probably not his best idea.

Zach was rolling the cart with Daniel beside him and the three other boys in-front of them looking for snacks.

Daniel had his arm around Zachs waist.
that's when he started his teasing.

he started swaying his hips slowly.

but that was only the start.

Daniel noticed this and look at him up and down. he kept watching Zach emotionless, as Zach kept swaying his hips.

Zach put his hand on Daniels thigh and started moving his hand up.

the dyed blond stared at Zachs hand then back up at Zach.

he could feel his pants tighten.

right before Zachs hand could touch his crotch he took his hand back and winked at his boyfriend.

Jonah looked back and noticed what Zachary was doing so he decided to help out.

the oldest of the group took Corbyn and Jack to another isle, to give the couple some privacy.

right as the three boys left Zach started attacking Daniels neck with kisses. slowly moving up to his ear.

Daniel letting out a few quite moans here and there.

Zach left one last kiss behind Daniels ear, then started biting his earlobe. the brunette went back to kissing his neck.

after a few seconds of kissing and sucking Daniel started moaning at one specific spot.

found it.

Zach kept going at that spot again and again. leaving a few hickeys.

Daniel was grunting and letting out moans while keeping his hands on Zachs waist.

Zach pulled away from his older boyfriends neck and looked at what he did. he smirked and let out a quiet giggle.

fuck

Daniel thought mentally cursing at himself.

Zach decided to take it a step further because nobody was around.

he turned around and started grinding down on Daniel.