I love you - Donah

there in why don't we in this.
also they live in the shared house and their not on tour!

warnings: kinda sad, mentions of depression. also in this the seaveys aren't supportive but that's only in the story in real life their all amazing
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3rd person

Daniel couldn't help but just feel depressed. his whole life was in shambles..

his family wasn't talking to him at all because he got into a huge fight with them about how their not supporting Daniel with his career.

(in the story they don't support him. not in real life. I love the seaveys in real life!)

not just his family, there's also Jonah.

his best friend. his band mate.

and he's in love with him. but nothing can happen so he has no other choice but to burry his feelings.

it all hurt him so bad he hurt himself many times but Daniel didn't even care.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

there Daniel was, sitting in the corner. crying his eyes out. he couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

the boys were worried for him. especially Jonah, he always felt like him and Daniel had a connection. but now Daniel wouldn't come even come out of his and Jacks shared room.

whenever Jack would try to talk to him at night, Daniel would just say something along the lines of 'I don't really wanna talk right now Jack.'

none of the boys knew what happened to him. during the day Daniel would close and sometimes lock the door and not eat anything.

all the boys tried to talk to him or at least get him to eat something, but he doesn't listen.

he felt as if his whole life was falling apart.

not only is his life messed up in real life but also on the internet. he gets so much hate from everyone even people who claim they are 'fans'

he always put on a fake smile during interviews and shows.

Jonah had enough of seeing Daniel fall apart so he decided to do something about it.

he couldn't see it anymore. he hated it.

Jonah walked up to the room and knocked on the door "go away" Jonah heard Daniel say weakly. "I can't Daniel. I can't keep seeing you like this." Jonah said almost as a whisper but Daniel heard it. "I'm sorry Jonah but please just go away." Daniel could barely speak.

"Daniel no. I hate this. let me in please." Daniel looked up at the door. he couldn't let him in even if he wanted to he just couldn't do it.

Daniel stayed quiet hoping that Jonah would just walk away and give up. but he didn't. he couldn't give up. "fine I'm coming in." Jonah said as he started trying to pick the lock.

after a few seconds he got it and went in. he saw Daniel in the corner, curled up in a ball crying his eyes out. the sight broke Jonah's heart.

"Daniel.." Jonah said quietly. "J-Jonah.." Daniel said broken. "what happened? you have been so.. depressed lately. why?"

"cause it hurts to know that the world would be better without me"

Jonah couldn't believe that Daniel, Daniel James Seavey just said that. Jonah was on the verge of crying. "w-what? Daniel no.."  Jonah said still shocked that Daniel said that.

"Jonah my whole life is just falling apart and I can't deal with it."

"Daniel.. why didn't you talk to us.. me about it." Jonah said sitting infront of Daniel.

"b-because your part of the reason I feel like this."

"w-what...? how? why..?" Jonah said tears running down his face. he didn't want to even think that it was his fault Daniel felt this way.

"cause I love you Jonah!!  I love you and I can't do anything about it! I love you and I have to pretend that I feel nothing!"

Daniel at this point was sobbing loud enough for the whole city to hear. "there I said it. that's why I feel like shit cause I love you and then there's my family and all the hate. I just can't." he wished that Jonah would just leave but he didn't.

the tall brunette was surprised to say the least. he really couldn't believe that Daniel said that he loved him. before Daniel could say anything else he smashed his lips into the youngers.

Daniel was taken back by the kiss but melted into it eventually. he never wanted it to end. it felt so good to feel Jonah's soft lips on his.

they had to separate because they have to breathe. both of the boys felt like they were the only people on earth. 

"I love you too dani."

Jonah leaned in for another kiss which Daniel obviously went into. "I'm sorry.." Daniel whispered.

"don't be. I am the one who should be sorry." Jonah trailed off. "and I will deal with the hate and your family. just please don't ever say or think that the world would be better without you.." Jonah said as he interlaced his fingers with Daniel.

"promise I won't.. as long as I have you. I won't." showing Jonah a real smile which made Jonah's heart just melt.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Corbyn, jack and zach decided to go check on Daniel and Jonah to make sure everything was alright.

the three boys walked up to the room to see Jonah and Daniels hand interlaced and staring into each other's eyes. the three boys stared in awe. seeing Daniel happy again made all of them feel so much better.

"hey.. you doing better?" the curly haired boy said. "yeah. thanks to Jonah.." Daniel said looking up at jack. "okay! wanna go out to eat?" zach said excited.

"sure"

the three boys didn't know about Jonah and Daniel and they wanted to keep it that way at least for a little.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I was crying making this but I loved it.
also like Donah is so frickin cute it hurts.

Please remember if you are ever struggling with depression or anxiety talk to someone, trust me it will make you feel a lot better. :)

wc: 943 wow

wc: 943 wow