Heat - Dorbyn

Warnings: smut, hybrids
so, basically everyone is a hybrid wolf/human so they are basically people but with tails and wolf ears. :)
Daniel top

this is out of my comfort zone.
Daniel- 19
Corbyn-18

also Corbyns brunette, Daniels blond.
______________
third person,

Corbyn was struggling through heat right now. and this time it was horrible.

he just turned eighteen and whenever someone turns eighteen, heat starts to hit a lot harder.

only girls and a few boys go through heat.

not everyone.

Corbyn also doesn't have anyone to help him through it. but can you blame him?

if your in love with your best friend, who is also the alpha. it's kinda hard to try to mate with someone.

so there he was, home alone. he was fully naked on his bed, his head was facing the door. he was rubbing himself against the bedsheets, in need of some kind of friction.

the young brunette was whimpering and moaning, but he just needed more.

he could rub himself all day but it just wouldn't help.

he heard the door of his house open and he started wagging his tail. he had hope that it was maybe Daniel, his best friend.

he heard foot steps walking up to his room and his tail started wagging more.

his ears perked up as he stopped moving and just waited for his door to open.

he saw the door open and Daniel walk in. "hey Corb- holy shit, I'm so sorry Corbyn!" Daniel quickly turned around.

if Daniel was being completely honest, he liked the view. it was amazing to him.

Daniel admired the younger wolf. but nobody knew. Corbyn blushed, "D-Daniel.. help." he whimpered out. Daniel was confused but then he thought about it.

"wait, are you in heat?" Daniel said, still facing the other way.

"y-yes." Corbyn sat up, putting his legs in a 'M' formation. he started rubbing himself against the sheets once again.

"and you want me to help you?" Daniel smirked, he knew the answer.

"ple-ase." Corbyn begged as he let out a small moan. Daniel bit his lip as he turned around.

he walked up to Corbyn and used his hand to make the younger look at him. Corbyns ears fell down.

the brunettes eyes looked needy. it made Daniel smirk more then he was already.

"I can help you darling."

Corbyn purred and closed his eyes. Daniel looked at Corbyns body.

"so, beautiful sweetheart." he complimented the younger boy making Corbyn blush. the brunette has been wanting this for so long. now he's getting it.