Bar - Donah

warnings: smut.

Jonah tops

this is supposed to kinda be a reference to 'shape of you' by Ed sheeran but it's not letting me put up the song so.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

3rd person

Daniel was in the bar alone, his friends had to leave early so he was left there.

he got a drink from the bartender and looked around the room.

one tall brunette caught his eye. he was with his friends but he just stood out to the younger boy.

he was a confident person, so he just walked up to the older.

"hi." is all he said to him. Jonah looked at him up and down and bit his lip. "hey." he said back.

"I'm Daniel,"

"Jonah." the older replied.

Jonah's friends walked away and left Jonah and Daniel alone.

"so, Jonah. your very.. cute." Daniel said looking Jonah straight in his eyes.

"straight forward are we? well your very cute as well." the older said.

they started a small conversation just telling each other about them selves.

"let's go Dance." Daniel said grabbing and pulling him to the Dance floor.

they started Dancing, Jonah's hands on Daniel waist.

"come on now, follow my lead. I may be crazy don't mind me.." Jonah whispered.

"boy, lets not talk to much. grab on my waist and put that body on me. come on now follow my lead." Daniel whispered back into his ear. winking.

next thing they new, they were at Jonah's apartment building.

Jonah picked Daniel up and threw him on the bed.

the older went over to him and took of his shirt. "mmm I'm in love with the shape of you."

Jonah started kissing down his neck, to his chest. occasionally nibbling on his skin.

he eventually made his way to Daniels pants slowly pulling them down.

"so.. wanna take this slow or-"

"just shut the hell up and fuck me."

Daniel wanted to be in control so he put his hands around Jonah's neck and pulled him down.

the younger started kissing the older, putting one of his legs around Jonah's waist.

he used all his strength to twist them over so he was on top of the taller, now sitting, brunette.

Daniel started grinding down on Jonah's growing boner, making them both groan in the kiss.

Jonah slid his tongue in to youngers mouth, as the kiss started to deepen.