Bully - Dorbyn

wdw isn't a thing, their all in high school.
Daniels top.

no smut, warnings: bullying, violence.

Daniel- 17
Corbyn- 16
Jack- 16
Jonah- 17
Zach- 16
Eben- 17 (oldest out of all of them)
________
3rd person

Daniel was the bad boy of the school. but not your generic one.

yes, he got into fights. a lot of fights. but they weren't for no reason, he would only get into fights with people who are bullying someone else.

if he saw someone getting hurt, or bullied he would step in immediately.

the thing is he would win every single fight, and people feared him because of it.

see, he wasn't just a 'bad boy' he was also extremely sweet and kind to a lot of people.

Daniel also was a musician. and basically everyone loved hearing him sing.

he would always perform in the talent shows, and sometimes after or before school he would sing for people.

and lastly, his looks.

he was bisexual so girls and boys drooled over him.

they lived in a small town, so everyone knew each other.

sometimes at the beach or when Daniel was just on a run, people would see him completely shirtless.

and they loved it.

girls and boys admired the boy. most of them wanted to sleep with him, while others literally wanted to marry him.

Daniel was their dream man.

he was like a superstar there.

Daniel wasn't so innocent either though. oh no. he has slept with a few people and rumours spread quickly.

funny part is, they were all true.

"did you know, he's a beast in bed."

"I heard he's 10 inches!"

"I heard he takes his time but also goes extremely hard."

"someone told me he's a pro."

"well, I heard sometimes he goes so hard you can't walk for like a week!"

Daniel heard all the whispers and rumours about him, he just laughed and smirked whenever he heard someone talk about it.

then there's Corbyn.

he was the only guy in the school who would wear feminine clothes, like skirts and crop tops.

he loved wearing those kinds of clothes. and the girls and gays would always hype him up.

whenever someone tried to pick on him he had his friends, Jonah, Jack, Zach or Eben there to help him.

Daniel admired Corbyn, but he didn't show it.