Forbidden - Dorbyn

Corbyns younger then Daniel
________________
Third person,

Corbyn was bored, very bored. yes heaven is amazing but it's also super boring.

maybe it's just him, because everyone else always had such a good time. but he just felt bored.

he was thinking and well.. he noticed he hasn't really explored much.

I mean he goes to the normal places but he never actually explored anywhere else.

so he decided to just that, explore.

he walked around and saw some cool stuff, there were statues of some people who he had never seen before.

also there were lots of beautiful water falls with amazing greenery.

Corbyn was amazed by the beauty of this place. wow..

he kept walking around, trying to find new things when he came across something.. weird.

it was an area blocked off by signs and tape. most signs said something like,

'do not enter.'

or something like that.

which only made him want to enter it more. and since there were no guards or anything, he just went for it.

right as he walked in he saw a huge area, separated by the middle.

one side was beautiful, it was heaven when the other side was hot and fiery.

on the fiery side he saw a boy, with bleached blond hair. he was.. so hot to Corbyn.

but he saw devil horns on him? with some demon wings attached to his back. he was confused.

he looked like he was relaxing. his eyes were closed and he was breathing lightly.

Corbyn walked forward a bit, and the boys eyes shot open. the sound of him walking must of alarmed him.

once he opened his eyes he saw a beautiful angel. with beautiful brunette hair, and green emerald eyes.

their eyes caught each other's.

both admiring the other.

Corbyn noticed his majestic, ocean eyes. which he got lost in. they were beautiful yet, Corbyn could see just deadness.

Corbyn looked away quickly and turned a deep red. the other bit his lip and stayed silent.

"uh hi I'm Daniel." he finally spoke up. Corbyn looked at him and walked as far as he could go before getting stoped by the big crack in the floor. dividing the two.

"I'm Corbyn." the younger said smiling at the devil.

Daniel returned the gesture, he was mesmerized by the younger boy.

Corbyn sat down and just looked around. "what is this place?"

"well, it's where heaven and hell, meet.. nobody really knows about it. that's why I come here, to relax."