Note pt.5 - Dorbyn

warnings: smut
_______________
same day
3rd person.

Daniel picked Corbyn up and threw him onto the hotel bed.

"Daniel!" Corbyn gasped as his back hit the neat bed sheets.

the older smirked and climbed on top of Corbyn. he leaned down to Corbyns ear, "sorry baby I just can't help myself."

Corbyn just smiled and kissed Daniel meaningfully.

Daniel started leaving hungry kisses down Corbyns neck, until his purple hoodie got in the way.

he pulled away for a second to remove the hoodie and throw it too the side.

Daniel immediately went back to giving Corbyn kisses and marks. Corbyn just whimpered and wiggled around.

"do you want me to go hard hunny?" Daniel mumbled into Corbyns neck before, he continued his kisses.

"y-yes please.." Corbyn whispered back, throwing his hand onto Daniels head.

the older chuckled and pulled away. "you like it when I go hard, don't you." Daniel used one of his hands to rub Corbyns hip.

Corbyn bit his lip and nodded. the older put his hand up Corbyns skirt, pulling down his panties.

Corbyn let out a breathy sigh, "use your words love." Daniel said going down to kiss his legs.

Daniel kissed Corbyns legs and made his way up to Corbyns thigh.

he pulled away right before meeting Corbyns length. he just put his hand back up his skirt.

he grabbed his length and started slowly pumping his hand. "sweetie you never answered me."

"y-yes I love it w-when you go h-hard on me.." Corbyn spat out, opening his legs.

Daniel saw Corbyns hole and licked his lips. he got up and looked at Corbyn, not stopping his pumps.

he put three fingers right in front of Corbyns mouth. "open." he demanded.

Corbyn did as told and opened his mouth. Daniel put two fingers into his mouth, and watched as Corbyn closed his lips around Daniels fingers.

"suck them." Daniel smirked once Corbyn started moving his tongue around Daniels fingers.

he tried his best not to moan as he did this, because as he continued to suck, Daniel continued pumping.

he tried not to moan but as Daniel sped up he couldn't help but moan and gag on Daniels fingers.

Daniel pulled out his two fingers and pushed one more into Corbyns mouth.

it took Corbyn by surprise but he just sucked on Daniels finger, "good job baby." Daniel pulled out.

three of his fingers were nice and wet so he just went straight down to Corbyns hole.

not once did he stop his pumps, instead he only went quicker.

the older left one quick kiss on Corbyns thigh, before pushing one of his fingers straight into Corbyns hole.