Tour pt.2 - Dorbyn

tour pt2! hope your liking this so far?
also if I put songs at the top those normally don't have much to do with the story but they are a little related.

warnings: smut

btw Daniel is brunette in this!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Corbyns POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and my whole body feeling week. I look over to my side and see a half naked Daniel?!

what the hell happened last night??

I slowly start feeling some memories come back. 8 letters release...party.. drinks..

I try to remember what happened when Daniel starts moving around and slowly opens his eyes. he looks at me like I'm an alien.

"what the fuck?!" he said surprised as he got out of my bunk and stood up. he was only in his boxers.

kinda hot not gonna lie.

NO stop Corbyn. (I'm cringing)

I slowly get up out of my bunk following Daniel. "fuck my head." I said weakly. "did we?.." the brunette said quietly. none of the boys were awake yet but they would probably wake up soon.

"I don't know but can we get dressed first? If they boys see us like this then-" Corbyn started but got cut off with Daniel saying "yeah alright." I saw him walk away with a limp. holy shit.

we got dressed and headed to the kitchen area. "did we do it last night?!" I said kinda loudly. "I think..yeah." He said in a whisper.

with that I started to remember last night.

"I kinda liked it.." I said whispering. and immediately regretted it. "i- I kinda did to.." he said I could see the blush across his face. "what now?.." he said looking at his bowl of cereal.

before I could say anything Jonah walked in the room. "hey guys." he said. "hi." I mumbled. "god damn my head hurts" Jonah said while getting a bowl.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

today was an off day for all of us so we were just chilling on the tour bus most of the day. "hey guys me, zach and Jonah are going you two wanna come?"  Jack asked us while grabbing some shoes. "uhm I think I'll stay here." Daniel said. I wasn't really in the mood to go out.

"same I'm just gonna stay here with Daniel." I said while looking at him. "okay! bye." the curly haired boy finally said as he walked out of the bus.

once all the other guys left I looked at Daniel. just admiring him. "Daniel. I just wanna say I really did have a good time last night" I finally spat out. we were both sitting on opposite sides, he came to sit beside me. "I did too, because it was with you Corbyn." he said as he looked at me.

"w-what do you mean?"

"Corbyn. I love you. okay? I always pretended I didn't but I do I really do love you. and I-"

I cut him off by kissing him. I loved him too. I loved ever since I laid my eyes on him. It really was love at first sight. cliche I know.

I pulled away from the kiss and said "I love you too always have, always will." he leaned in for another kiss and I kissed him back obviously.

the kiss started getting more heated and soon turned into a full make-out session.

soon we were both fully undressed  and in the back of the bus. he was on top of me. my hands on his waist as we kissed passionately. he got on his knees and took my dick in his hand.

he started stroking it with his hand, messaging it. I was moaning a lot but then he put it in his mouth and those moans, just got louder. "Daniel- fuck."

he was sucking it and deep throating it which was just making me closer. he gagged on my dick which sent me over the edge. I cummed in his mouth and he swallowed it right away. "wow ok you are amazing at that." I said picking up and putting him in doggy position.

"do you want prep?" I asked. "no just go." he said eagerly. "ok.. if you want me to stop just say so." the last thing I want to do is hurt him.

I pushed fully into him with no warning. "Corbyn!!" he yelled out. I gave him time to get used to it. waiting for him to say if I can move or not. "move." with that I started thrusting into him at a slow pace.

he was a moaning mess. his moans got louder as I went faster and it was like music to my ears. "f-faster Corbyn." I listened and started going faster. "f-fuck I'm close" 

"me too"

I was thrusting into him at an ungodly speed and all that could be heard was moans and skin slapping. it felt so god damn good. 

"fuck right there!" once he said that I knew I found his prostate so I started stabbing it. "I'm gonna-" he said breathlessly "go ahead" I said smirking.

with that he came and after a few more I also came in him. I slowly pulled out of him, cum dripping out of his hole.

as we both sat there out of breath I was thinking about everything that happened. I decided to finally ask the question.

"will you be my boyfriend dani?"

"Of course Corbyn! I love you." he said as he kissed me.

"alright we gotta get dressed." he said as he got up but feel back down almost immediately. I chuckled at him as I went to help him up. "Don't laugh you did this to me!"

"sorry bubs" i said picking him up to carry him.

we got dressed and hung out together for the rest of the day. we decided not to tell the boys right now.

𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚. 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I hate myself for this.
get me some holy water please.

wc: 972

wc: 972