Board Games - Zaniel

love some good old Zaniel.
the boys are in their shared house in this.
__________
third person.

the boys have been trying to make 'game night' a thing. so every Friday they would play some board game.

today was only the second time they were gonna be playing and this time their playing monopoly.

they bought the board a long time ago but haven't played it in awhile.

"come on guys!" Jack yelled out to everyone in the house.

Corbyn walked into the living room with some chips, while Daniel and Zach walked in with drinks.

Jonah and Jack were already sitting there with the board set up.

"ok so a little bit of an issue." Jack spoke up as everyone sat down, Daniel sat on the couch with Zach in front of him.

he was sitting between his legs.

"what?" Corbyn said with an eyebrow raised at Jack.

"we only have 4 of the little characters."

everyone stayed silent for a little until Daniel thought of an idea.

"me and Zach can be a team? if that's okay with you baby." Daniel smiled at the younger.

Zach smiled back and nodded, "yeah!"

the other boys stared at the couple as Daniel left kisses on Zachs head.

"alright! let's start this game." Jonah said grabbing his piece. everyone else grabbed theirs as well.

the boys put all their characters on the start square.

"who's going first?" Corbyn said after he placed down his piece.

"let's do youngest to oldest." Jack offered everyone nodded in agreement.

except for Jonah. he was low key pissed, but he didn't say anything.

since Zach was the youngest he was the one who had to start the game, so he grabbed the dice off the table.

~

it's been about 10 minutes and so far Corbyn was winning.

Jonah was in second, Zach and Daniel were third while Jack was last.

Zach looked up at Daniel when it was Jonah's turn.

he was pouting which made Daniel let out a small laugh. "don't worry baby, we'll win." Daniel went down and kissed him.

they only kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.

Jonah finished his turn and handed Zach the dice.

Zach rolled it and got a six, so he moved up six spaces.

he hoped Daniel had a plan so they could win.

and he did.

everything was in place so they could win.
~
it has been another 10 minutes and there was only Jonah and Zach and Daniel left.

Corbyn and Jack went bankrupt and got eliminated.

Jonah wasn't looking the best right now though. he was in a bad situation,

if he landed on one of Daniel and Zachs hotel he was gone. so he put all his hope into this dice roll.

he threw it onto the table as everyone stares intensely.

please, please..

he hoped he would win because if he did it would be his second win.

they saw the dices stop rolling and land on a three and a two.

Jonah knew this was the end. he sighed in defeat and moved his piece up 5 spaces. Daniel smirked.

the piece finished on Zach and Daniels most expensive hotel.

Jonah frowned and grabbed his money. "here you go."

Daniel smiled widely, as he got up and started celebrating. "we won! haha!"

Zach giggled at his boyfriend.

everyone else was salty.

"whatever! you guys have two people, it wasn't fair!" Jack exclaimed.

"no we're just good!" Zach said getting up. Daniel put his arm around Zachs waist and pulled him closer.

"yeah, we're better then you."

Corbyn gave Daniel a death stare. "die." is all he said making everyone laugh.

"your mad we're the best." the blond grabbed some popcorn off the table and shoved it into his mouth.

he turned his head to face his boyfriend, "good job baby."

Zach smiled sweetly at Daniel. he leaned up to kiss the older boy.

Daniel saw this and went into the kiss. their lips connected for a few seconds before pulling away.

Daniel was the one to pull away.

Zach pouted as Daniel did this.

all the boys gave the two a glare before walking to the kitchen for food.

Daniel looked back over to Zach and noticed his cute little pout. "what's wrong hun?"

"mm 'ant kisses." is all Zach said before Daniel chuckled and leaned in to kiss him again.

once the older pulled away Zach whimpered like he was in pain. he liked the of feeling Daniels lips on his own.

"more, please." the brunette said giving Daniel a sad look. Daniel laughed once again. "then let's go upstairs, we can cuddle in bed okay?"

Zach smiled and nodded. Daniel grabbed his hand and they walked upstairs.
___________
another short one cause why not.

wc: 789

wc: 789