Tease pt.2 - Zaniel

3rd person

"3 down 4 to go"

Zach looked at Daniel while opening his legs.

Daniel looked down, letting out a chuckle. "wow. you really are a slut hm?" Daniel said.

"yes daddy.. please.." Zach said, biting his lip. "please what hunny?" Zach blushed at the name.

"just fuck me already."

Daniel let out a laugh. "sure baby all you had to do was ask."

Daniel pulled off his shirt. Zach staring at his abs, practically drooling.

Daniel crawled on top of Zachary. Zach started playing with Daniels belt. once he  finally got it he quickly pulled down Daniels pants and boxers.

"you really want this huh?"

"yes please.."

"patience."

Daniel grabbed the cock ring and handcuffs off the side table. he hand cuffed Zach to the bed and put the cock ring on him.

without a warning Daniel slammed into Zach. the younger let out a loud pornographic moan. "D-Daddy!"

"don't make a noise the boys are here."

Zach nodded and bit his lip to stop him from moaning.

Daniel kept thrusting into him quietly. "f-fuck your tight." he moaned out.

by now Zachs lips were bleeding from how hard he was biting down on them. a tear of pleasure slipped down Zachs cheek as Daniel kept thrusting into him.

Daniel put Zachs legs on his shoulders to get a better angle.

once Daniel stabbed Zachs prostate, Zach couldn't help himself so he let out a loud moan.

"I said no noises!"

"I'll punish you later.. fuck."

Daniel kept stabbing Zachs prostate.  the younger can feel his release build up.

"is this what you wanted? me to fuck you so hard you can't even control your screams? treat you like the little slut you are? hm?" Daniel said thrusting into him at an ungodly pace

Zach nodded as he let out a loud, long moan and arched his back.

"I h-have to cu-um daddy.. p-please." Zach pleaded out.

"no wait."

Daniel kept thrusting harder as Zach let out loud moans. he kept going at the same spot.

Daniel went deeper with each thrust, Zach practically screaming.

Daniel took off the cock ring and said "you can cum now."

with that Zach let out a loud scream like moan and came.

Daniel kept thrusting harder, trying to find his release. Zachs eyes rolling to the back of his head, being overstimulated.