Note pt.10 - Dorbyn

wow ten parts in. y'all probably getting annoyed.

⚠️smut⚠️
____________
two weeks later
3rd person

finally.

they were back in LA.

yes they love touring but they also like taking breaks.

they have been travelling around for about 3 months now. probably even more.

they needed a break.

and finally they were at home in their apartments.

they got back around a week ago.

and when they came back, they realized that Corbyn and Daniel only really dated on tour. they haven't ever dated off tour.

I mean, they didn't care.

it only meant they get to spend more time together. and they get to go out to dinners and cute dates.

but today was special. it was Daniels 22nd birthday!

and Corbyn wanted to do something special.

so he found a little cabin, that was in the middle of a beautiful forest.

it was very peaceful and there wouldn't be anyone around so they could do anything they wanted to.

Daniel didn't know anything about it.

he didn't even know Corbyn planned anything.

see, the younger was roommates with Jonah before they started dating.

well he still is roommates with him technically.. he just never actually goes over to 'Jonah's' place.

he kept most of his clothes in Daniels apartment and he sleeps in Daniels apartment. he also basically lives at Daniels apartment..

he only goes back to his apartment if he was just going to hang out or something.

nobody was complaining about it though.

Jonah got the whole apartment to himself, he was actually very happy about the whole situation.

since it was Daniels birthday, he had a big day planned.

he also woke up earlier then the older so he could make him breakfast. he wasn't wearing anything but some panties and one of Daniels shirts.

he liked wearing feminine clothing more.

right now he was in the kitchen, making Daniel breakfast.

he was almost done when he felt a familiar pair of hands on his waist.

"hi beautiful." he heard a deep, hot voice speak. he pouted and turned around. "noo! I was gonna give you breakfast in bed."

Daniel smirked and pulled the younger closer.

"I know what you can give me in bed.." Daniel spoke as he leaned in to kiss the boy.