Chapter 1

The day for Y/N started with a mom violently shaking her on the bed trying to wake her lazy daughter to get off the bed . Opening the curtain blinds , turning off the fan or turning up the blaring news on the television , nothing worked for Y/N . She would still sleep like a baby if an earthquake passed by . Being worn out from trying to awaken her dead asleep child , she quit heading to the main door ready to leave for work .

Y/M : Y/n baby wake up soon . The breakfast is on the table heat it up before you eat . I'm leaving for work . Love ya .

⤷After about an hour...
I was still on bed when it just struck to me that I had to meet my friends . I quickly looked over at the wall clock that ticked 9.35 am . I was clearly very late since the time decided 9'o clock . I quickly jumped off the bed running towards the bathroom . I quickly stripped myself turning on the faucet letting the cold water drench me . I washed the last bit of shower gel off my body , patting myself dry . Then turning towards the mirror , shoving the toothbrush in my mouth and putting up hair in a messy bun . I didn't even realise there was food kept on the table and headed towards the park .

 I didn't even realise there was food kept on the table and headed towards the park

At the park
It was about 10.15 am all of Y/N's friends were impatiently waiting for her at the park , calling her from time to time to which they got no response .

Amber : I told you guys it was bad idea to bring Y/N in the morning . She can never wake up on time . She must have forgoten that we are even meeting today .
Max : She's prolly on her way guys . Chill it's just been 20 minutes since you guys came .
Jamie : God knows how long we would have to wait if we had told her the actual time we were meeting .  I am already tired guys . I can't stand anymore .
Steven : Take Amber with you and wait on the bench over there . I'll try calling   Y/N again . 

(OTP✆)
Y/N : He-hey Steven .
Steven : Y/N where are you ? We have been waiting for so long girl .
Y/n : I am so sorry . I overslept and I'm on my way . Wait for me . Sorry and thank you .
Steven : Okay come safely . We are waiting .

(End of OTP✆)

Steven goes towards Jane and Amber .
Amber : Where is y/n ?
Steven : almost there .
Jamie : okay then let's wait for her and then we are good to start .
(Rose (another friend of theirs)running towards Jessica, Clarrie and Steven )
Rose (panting) : g-guys I have an important news .
Amber : Chill gurlll . Breathe . Wait . How in the world did you know we were here ? Did you spy on us ?
Rose : Nooo , I might have heard y'all talking about some get together yesterday .

She stares at them with puppy eyes while making a cute pouty face.

Jamie : Stop it I feel sick already .
Rose : Yah!!!

Hit Jamie's arm playfully as Steven continued .

Steven : you were saying something about the news .... What's the news ?
Rose : Yeah right . About that . My uncle told me that Y/N is getting a scholarship at ****** University . So I did a little research about the university and It's in South Korea and it is one the TOP universities in the whole wide world .

"WOW" was written on all of their faces with a bit of confusion.
Amber : That's great . But why would Y/N not tell about this to us ?
Rose : She doesn't know about this yet . But we've to keep it a secret. I think auntie is planning to surprise her .
Jamie : OMG she's been missing out our plans to study so she could go there . She's gonna love it there .

Meanwhile Y/N looks around for her friends as she spots her friends she went towards them .

Y/N : Yo g-guys sorry that I am late , I kinda overslept.(panting). Wait I thought Rose isn't gonna join us .
Steven : Yeah she wasn't gonna join us but then we found her here so .
Y/n : ok good .

(Jamie gets a call on her phone.)
Jamie : you guys carry on . I have to take this (goes aside and answers the call .)

Amber : let's go and have some snacks I'm super hungry .
Rose : there's a new bakery that opened down the street I heard they're pretty famous for snacks . Let's try that place hmm ?

She looks at us . As Amber opened her mouth to answer she was cut off by Jamie .

Jamie : guys I've an important work back at home so I gotta go . You'll enjoy .
Y/N : but.... ok fine Byeee .

Everyone says bye to Jamie and carries on . Accidentally while waving bye to Jessica , Rose hit her hand at Y/N's neck .
Rose : oh . I am so sorry . Are you hurt ?
Y/n : No , I'm alright . Now let's go.

At the Snack shop
As Steven was looking around the bakery his eyes fell on Y/n's neck which unusually looked empty today . Then it strikes to him that Y/n wasn't wearing her NECKLACE which her dad had given her on her 7th birthday .
Steven : Y/N did you forget to wear your necklace ?
Y/n : No , I'm wearing it (checks her neck) oh ?

Roaming her hands quickly on her neck she finds her neck empty , Y/n starts panicking at the thought of losing the necklace cause it meant a lot to her .

Y/n : where did it go ? Guys please continue without me . I need to find the necklace .

She almost bursts into tears as she looks around .

Steven : Should I come with y-

Unintentionally she runs from there to the park they were in not letting him complete his sentence .
(Reaches the park they were in before .)
She squats and bends looking around and at the ground trying to find her necklace when Y/N accidentally bumps into someone while her eyes were stuck on the ground .
Y/N : Ouch...(looks up) I am sorry I was in a hurry . Are you okay ?
??? : I am fine... are you alright ? Be careful when you walk .
Y/N : Yes . Sorry , i need to go i am in hurry .

Saying this she leaves .

-------------------ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧-------------------

Author here !!!
Hey guysss !!! This is my first ever ff . I hope you enjoy reading this .
I would appreciate positive comments , if y'all like . Please do leave a vote and comment it will really be helpful .

ℒ𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡ ̆̈
-----------------------------------------------------------------