Chapter 7

Streaks of sunlight enter the room through the window and blind Y/N . Her eyes landed on the clock which read 7 am .

Y/N : Ahhhh morning . I am late . Oh Waeeeeee ????? (Talks to herself) I am so sad that i couldn't make and friends yesterday . But I am sure I'll be able to make many friends at the university . Oh no I have to talk to Mrs.Brooklyn about changing my place . But why does everyone get angry if I sit next to them ?  Wait was Emma Kim Taehyung's girlfriend ? Oh well I don't care . However such a handsome guy obviously will have girlfriend . Theres no chance for me getting him .

Did I seriously just say that ? Wae what is wrong with me now ?

(Takes a shower)

Y/N's outfit

After getting ready she heads downstairs carrying her bag , and phone in her hand

After getting ready she heads downstairs carrying her bag , and phone in her hand .
Khloe : Come and have your breakfast.
Kim : Yah !!! Do you want to die ? I told you about them and that you shouldn't be close to them . Oh wait did you already fall for BTS ? Oh yeah they're so handsome ofcourse it's so obvious . But remember that you won't ever have a chance with them . So put this inside your head and STAY AWAY FROM THEM .
Khloe : let's go or else we are gonna be late .
Y/N goes and sits quietly in the car thinking about what had happened .

⤷At the school ...
Y/N (looks down and goes to class. She sees that a student was absent and no one was sitting there)(in mind ): Is the student sitting here absent. I am lucky today I won't have to sit next to Taehyung and suffer later .
She thinks as she goes and sits on the empty bench .

Mrs.Brooklyn enters and class starts .
Taehyung's eyes were looking around the class searching Y/n .

Taehyung (in mind): why is Y/N sitting over there alone wasn't she supposed to sit next to me ? Did something happen to her ? Or is she trying to avoid me ? I guess I'll talk to her in lunch break.

Bell rings as its time for lunch break .
As soon as it was lunch break Y/N runs out of the class to meet Jung Hwa in the park.

Y/N sees Jung Hwa standing and leaning on a tree waiting for her .

Y/N : Hey !!
Jung Hwa : Hi . How are you ?
Y/N : Fine , what about you?
Jung Hwa : I'm good . Let's go to cafeteria .
Y/N : Yea definitely . I'm really hungry ;-; .

Meanwhile on the other hand Taehyung was looking for Y/N but couldn't find her anywhere .

Bell rings ....everyone goes to their classrooms .

Jung Hwa : bye Y/N take care.
Y/N :  bye . (she was walking through the corridor when somebody held her wrist and pulled her into an empty laboratory room.)
Y/N (was shocked seeing Taehyung holding her wrist) : What are you doing ? Leave me . (she says looking away. )
Taehyung : Why are you trying to avoid me ? And why did you change your place ?
Y/N : It's really none of your business . I just don't want to be close to you . Now let me go . Leave my hand .

Taehyung holds her wrist more tighter to get a grip and pins her to the wall
.
Taehyung : It is my business .
Y/N : and why is that so ?
Taehyung : because it is ......

Before Taehyung completes the sentence a worker entered the room .

Y/N (whispers) : leave me now .

Taehyung leaves Y/n's hand .

Worker : what were you both doing here ? Aren't you'll supposed to be in the classroom ? The bell has rung already . Go to your classes now .
Y/N : We are sorry .

and both leaves to the classroom .

Y/N : May we come in ?
Mrs.Brooklyn: Oh look our King and Queen has come as they wish . (angry) Why are you both so late ? Didn't you both see the time ? Or did you both not hear the bell ring ?
YN : I-I am sorry Mrs.Brooklyn. It won't happen again.
Mrs.Brooklyn : Stay out of the classroom until you go home .
Taehyung : But..
Mrs.Brooklyn : No buts . (In a furious way , she screamt) Out !!!

Y/N and Taehyung were standing out of the class.

Taehyung: Are you okay ? Is it because of me ? I am sorry .
Y/N : it's my first time getting such a bad punishment . That too on my second day to school . Its so embarrassing.
Taehyung : I am really sorry you got punished because of me .