Chapter 27

Y/N's outfit

I did my skincare routine and applied gloss on my lips checking myself one last time before going to Taehyung's room to see what he was doing

I did my skincare routine and applied gloss on my lips checking myself one last time before going to Taehyung's room to see what he was doing . I knocked the door couple times . After a while I heard a faint "come in " . I noticed him sitting at his desk doing something on his laptop .

Y/N : Hi Tae . What are you doing ?
(Taehyung didn't respond)
Y/N : Do you want me to splash water on you again ?
(He closed his laptop and was staring at me)
Y/N : What's wrong with you ? What happened ? Are you alright ?
(Taehyung looked away )
I moved closer to him and sat besides him .

Y/N : Did I do something wrong ?
Taehyung : Yeah .
Y/N : What did I do ?
Taehyung : You let Jungkook touch you . And plus you didn't even say him a word about leaving you .
Y/N : Oh . Is that all ? Is that why you are mad at me ? Okay then Mr. I . AM . SORRY . C'mon don't be jealous now .
Taehyung : I'm not going to forgive you . You have to do something for me .
Y/N : and what is that "something" ?
Taehyung : You have to kiss me .
Y/N : Are you serious ?
Taehyung : don't you want me to forgive you ?
Y/N : uh whatever .
(I gave a peck on his cheeks .)
Taehyung : What ? Why did you kiss me on my cheeks ? I meant l..
Y/N : You never mentioned that . You just asked me to kiss you and I did it .
Taehyung : But ....
Y/N : No buts . You have to forgive me .
Taehyung : you are such a stubborn girl . Ok I forgive you .
Y/N : good boy .
Taehyung : do you like to swim ? There is a swimming pool down . So you can go and swim if you want.
Y/N : I can swim later too . But now we have to practice our dance.
Taehyung : oh ok . We can go to the dance studio .
Y/N : You have dance studio at your home ? (I spoke being surprised as he laughed at my expressions and led the way .)
Taehyung : Yeah it's specially made for me cause I love practicing my dance .
Y/N : oh ok let's go.

We entered the room which was half divided between a luxurious music studio and the dance studio .

Y/N: Do other members of BTS come here too ?
Taehyung : Not really . We usually practice in the company itself .
Y/N : oh ok . Let's begin .

We practiced our dance continuously for 2 hours before both of our body gave up .  We learned our backs against the wall opposite to the mirror as we tried catching our breaths .

Y/N : It's lunch time .
Taehyung : Do you want me to order you food ?
Y/N : No I wanna have homemade food . Do you have any groceries ?
Taehyung : Yeah I did kind of order a few things earlier , thought we'd need it .
Y/N : Oh great . Let me show off my cooking skills then .
Taehyung : You sure you won't burn down the mansion ?  .

Y/N glared at him before speaking .

Y/N : Right one more question , when are we leaving ?
Taehyung : why do you even wanna leave ?
Y/N : Taehyung ? Just answer my question right .
Taehyung : Chill we'll be leaving in the evening .
Y/N : ok good .

Y/N finally entered the kitchen after being lost in the ginormous never-ending maze like mansion and started preparing for lunch . An hour passed by as Taehyung peeked in the kitchen as he was now filled with the aroma of the freshly prepared delicious food . Being embarrassed that his dearest guest was doing all the work by herself , he finally mustered up the courage to offer some help . Which was a fail as the food was already prepared and Y/N was cleaning the counter ready to start serving the meal .

Taehyung : I'll help you in serving .

Taehyung took the bowl filled with food in his hands ready to go to the dining room but was stopped as Y/N took back the plate from him .

Y/N : I told you already I'll do it . It's fine go wait for me at the dining table .

She said slightly pushing the male out of the kitchen continuing with the final touch ups .

They sat down opposite to each other at the table each filing the others plate with food before it was even emptied as they spoke about each other's life gradually bringing up about the other members and how they were so different in real , clumsy but kind beings .
         A wave of red flashed on the girls face as Taehyung had kept complimenting about her food after every bite saying how it was almost similar to the eldest Kim's culinary skills .
Being tired from the tedious practices both decided to take a nap before starting their long drive again .