Chapter 4

⤷At the Airport ...
It was finally the day when I was leaving to Korea . I was overwhelmed with emotions . Happy , sad , excitement ... I am at the airport with my friends for the last time.

Y/N's outfit

Jamie : Hey gurlll

Jamie : Hey gurlll .
Y/n : Hey J .
Others : Yoooo .
Amber (hugs y/n and says) : we will miss you a lot take care and you know that you can call me if you need any help .
Y/N : I am gonna miss you too . Thanks.
Max : Don't forget about us after going there . We will wait for you to come back .

Y/N hugs everyone and waves bye to them. Y/N tries so hard not to cry in front of her friends and goes inside . After Y/Nchecked in for her flight there was little time left for boarding so Y/N sat on the chairs and was listening to BTS songs to know about them.
There was a announcement for boarding in.
While boarding she bumped into someone .

??? : Ahhh mianhe.... wait it's you again .
Y/N : Do you know me ?
Jimin (removes his mask and says): yup I know you . We met before.
Y/n (shocked) : Jiminaah .
Jimin : You look cute when you say that . You are travelling somewhere?
Y/N : yup Seoul .
Jimin : Wow that's great even BTS is going to Seoul .
Y/N : That's such a coincidence. But weren't you supposed to leave yesterday.
Jimin : Our flight got cancelled cause of the weather .
Y/N : Okay it's already time to board don't want to be late .
Jimin : Okay, see you in the plane .

Everyone were standing in a queue.

Agent : maam the seats in the economy class are full . You cannot go .
Y/N : but I have to go to Korea . And I booked the plane ticket in advance .
Agent : Maam calm down. If you don't have any problem here is a seat in Business class. We won't charge you for that.
Y/N : I am okay with that.
Agent : ok maam please register your name over there.
Y/N : ok thanks .

⤷At the register section ...
Y/N registers her name and goes inside the plane.
She was shocked that she had her seat next to BTS .

All the members of BTS were there .

Jimin : hey Y/N .
Y/N : Hi ?
Jimin : where is your seat ?
Y/N : Next to yours I guess.
Jimin : Oh sure . Come have a seat .

He helps Y/N To keep her bags.

Y/N : thanks.
Jimin : your welcome .

Next to Y/N was Kim Taehyung .

Jimin : So Y/N I wanted to ask you something .
Y/N : Yea ?
Jimin : Can we be friends?
Y/N : oh... sure i guess we can .
Jimin : Thanks (and got busy on the phone as their company kept texting them .)

Y/N was listening to BTS songs and in some time she fell asleep on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung (shocked and staring at Y/N's beauty)(in mind) : uh ? Wha- who is she ?

Jimin saw that Y/N was sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder so he took Y/N's head slowly and kept on his shoulder.

Jimin : ah Tae mianhe . She fell asleep on your shoulder .
Taehyung : You know her ? Who is she ?
Jimin : Yeah we became friends recently in India .
Taehyung : Oh okay .

⤷After a couple of hours ...
The flight landed in South Korea safely .

Jimin : Ah . We have landed .Y/N is still sleeping. I should wake her up . Y/N , Y/N wake up we have landed .
Y/N (slowly rubs her eyes and wakes up ) : Ahhh... Jiminaah d-did I sleep on your shoulder?
Jimin (laughing) : yup . Ok come let's go take your bags.
Y/N : um Jimin I am sorry for that.
Jimin : It's totally fine . Ok then I guess we have to separate now ? let's see you later and this is my number you can call me if you need something .
Y/N : Oh thanks that's so sweet of you .
Kim and Khloe : Y/N we are over here.
Y/N (goes to them) : Hey Kim and Khloe . You both have changed a lot you both look beautiful .
Khloe : Thanks Y/N. Let's go the driver is waiting for us .
Y/N : Sure let's go.

⤷At Kim and Khloe's home ...
Kim : Welcome to our mansion . You can look around later (She points up at one of the rooms and says) That is your room over there and the one on the right is Khloe's bedroom and my room is right down the hall .
Y/N : Ok I'll be in my room then .

Y/N takes a shower and starts arranging her clothes and all her stuff . Until she hears a knock on the door so goes and opens it . It was one of the maids who had come to call her for dinner downstairs . After having dinner Y/n continues to unpack her luggage and then goes to bed .