Chapter 8

After school Y/N , Kim and Khloe came back to home together.

Kim : Good that you didn't sit down next to Tae .
Khloe : Yup cause she knows that she is gonna regret .
Y/N : Whatever (and goes to her room takes a shower and changes into some comfortable pajamas and sits on bed)

Y/N : Good that nobody except the worker saw us together . Ahhhh......that Taehyung why do you even want to talk to me ? Can't you just stay away from me ? I don't even know you . But why do I feel happy when I see you ? Ahhhh I must be going CrAzY  .

Meanwhile
⤷At Bangtan House

Taehyung was on the bed thinking about  Y/N .
(Hears a knock at the door)
Taehyung : who is it ?
Kim Namjoon : It's me Namjoon .
Taehyung : The door is open . Come in hyung .
RM : The dinner is ready come downstairs and have food .
Taehyung : ok I am coming.

Everyone talks , laughs and eats except Taehyung as he was lost in his thoughts .

Suga : Taehyung-ah , tae ? (Waves hand in front if Taehyung)
Taehyung : Hm ? What ?
Suga : Why are you so quiet ? And you were lost in your own thoughts. Is there something bothering you ? You know you can share it with us .
Taehyung : actually I have something really important to say I am in love.
(Everyone's jaw dropped and eyes were wide opened) or might be ? I guess .
J-hope : Are you serious?
Jin : Our boy has grown big.
Jungkook : Who is it?
Taehyung : It is Y/N . I love her .
Jimin : wait . WHAT ??? Y/N ? You mean like my friend Y/N ???
Taehyung : hm it's her. She stole my heart I am innocent.
J- Hope : Wait Jimin , you know her ? She is your friend ?
Jimin : Yep . Y/N is my friend we met in India .
Jin : Interesting.
Suga : Wah . Unbelievable.
RM : Does she love you too ? Did you confess ?
Taehyung : Ah no. I am not sure if she loves me . But if she doesn't then I am gonna make her fall in love with me .
Jin : Ah... this boy .
Suga : What are you planning to do?
Taehyung : I have 2 ideas . But we are gonna bring it in process after a week .
Jungkook : and why is that so ?
Taehyung : Cause her birthday is about to come and I want to confess her on that special day.
Jimin : I am happy for you . But what is the plan tell us .

Taehyung tells the plan in detail and explains them everything that they are supposed to do .

Taehyung : Then done . Is the plan clear to all of you ?
Jungkook : Do you think its gonna work . I am not sure about it .
Taehyung : Ahhhh.. you little kiddo . You dont know anything about love . I an sure it's gonna work .
Suga : ohk then . It's already late . Let's go and rest for now . We can discuss rest of the things later .
Rm : Hm you're right . Let's go .

Everyone goes to the bed and falls asleep except Taehyung . Taehyung sits on his bed and thinks about Y/N blushing .

Taehyung : Y/N i might be in love with you , but I am afraid that you won't love me back . But don't worry I'll make you fall in love with me .

Y/N : Taehyung Do I Love You ? I guess this is what if feels when you are in love . But I don't think you will fall in love with me . But I am gonna try my best so that you fall in love with me and no one else.

Taehyung: I will protect you from any harm and be at your side at all times of happiness and sorrows.

Y/N : I am gonna be your bodyguard and protect you in all harm and danger .

Taehyung : I hope that you become mine soon.

Y/N : I hope that you will be mine someday .

They fall asleep thinking about each other .