Chapter 23

Another boring morning Y/n gets up lazily and does her morning routine .

Y/n's outfit

At school ...

Jimin :  Y/n Are you feeling better ?
Jungkook : Hey Y/n . How are you ? 
Y/n : Good Morning both of you . I do feel better .
Jungkook : Can we talk for a while after classes ?
Y/n : umm ?
Jimin : No . She is going out with me today .
Y/n ((in mind) I saw Jungkook clenched his fists so I spoke up): Where ?
Jimin : To my house and then to the mall .
Y/n : I didn't agree to that .
Jungkook : that means Y/n is coming with me.
Jimin : She didn't say that . She is coming with me .
Jungkook : No she is not .
Jimin : Yes she is .

Jungkook grabs Y/n's wrist and pulls her while Jimin grabs Y/n's another wrist and pulls her . Y/n freeing her hands from their grip says ...

Y/n : Shut up you both . What's wrong with you boys ? You act so weird sometimes Jungkook . I am going with Jimin . And it's final .
Jimin : see I told you .

Y/n POV
I could see the anger in Jungkook's eyes but I couldn't help it . I didn't even believe what I said . From when did I start taking sides ? I wondered .

Everyone sat in their own places as the classes began .

Mrs. Brooklyn : A very goodmorning to everyone . As you all know that there is a competition this month so I want everyone to head to the dance room and practice with their partners really well . And Y/n as your partner isn't there for now . You can't practice alone right ? So come and help me with the files in the staff room .
Y/n : Yes Mrs.Brooklyn. 

Time skips...
⤷At the dance room
Everyone were practising really well . Some girls were near the barre stretching while others spread across the room taking rest , discussing about the songs and dancing . I was just asked to help with the assorting and taking the student profiles that were to be submitted to the principal . We were done pretty quickly so I quickly headed over to the dance room to join the others .  I saw Jimin was a little sweaty and tired . So I grabbed a towel and water bottle  from the shelf and went to him .

Y/n : Here .
Jimin : Oh ? Y/n ? Thanks I needed that . Did Professor let you come here ?
Y/n : yup . I was done with my work so I came to see how you guys were doing . You dance really well by the way . I didn't really see much though just a little as I entered .
Jimin : Ah really ? Thanks .
Y/n : Here have some water and regain your energy you still have 30 minutes left for this period to end . And here's a towel for you , you're really sweaty .

He takes the water bottle and says .

Jimin : wipe my sweat for me.
Y/N : are you serious or is this some kind of joke ?
Jimin (makes a cute pouty face and says ) : My arms are really sore today .  Please for your friend .
Y/n : Jiminah aishhh . FINE !!!