Chapter 36

Some days passed by . He kept hitting me everyday . I skipped some of my meals . Today was the day when I had to attend a party of Mafia's and CEO's .

Guards came in with a big bag of makeup ,dress and heels . There was a doctor too and behind them was Dylan. The doctor came close to me I moved a little back cause I was scared .

Dylan :Babe calm down the doctor is here to put bandages on your wounds .
Doctor :Don't worry Mrs.Dylan it won't hurt .
Y/N:I am not Mrs. Dylan . You can't call me like that .
Doctor: Mr. Dylan what is she saying ? You said that she was your wife .
Dylan :Now she is a little scared after the accident that happened with her. I hope she recovers soon .( Dylan came close to me held shoulder with his arm and whispered in my ears "Do as I say ".)
I was scared so I just let the doctor treat my wounds and he left . Soon as the doctor left three people who I didn't know entered .
Dylan: Ms.Lisha please do the best makeup on her . She should look the best within everyone .
I didn't know why he was doing this . They took me in front of a huge makeup table and did my makeup and hair .
Y/N's makeup

Y/N's hairstyle

Y/N's hairstyle

Y/N's outfit

Dylan came to my room

Dylan came to my room .
Dylan's coat

Dylan :Hey babe guess you are all ready

Dylan :Hey babe guess you are all ready . Let's go . I followed him to the car .

We arrived at the place where the party was

We arrived at the place where the party was .
Dylan:Smile and don't try to look at those .
Y/N: who ?
Dylan: you know who I am talking about . Or the consequences are really bad . I'll kill BTS now itself . All the guards over here are my men .
Y/N: No please don't do anything to BTS . Please I beg you .
Dylan : Wipe your tears quick . If you do as I say then nothing will happen with BTS and they are coming to the party too .
Y/N:What ?really ?
Dylan:Don't get too excited . Better stay far from them .
Y/N:Ok .
The hall was really big and beautiful. Dylan held my waist and took me inside the hall. I could see BTS was clicking pictures together. Their guards were there too . Jimin had seen me i pretended not to see them . He said it to Taehyung .Taehyung saw me I looked at him we had an eye contact. I could see him happy seeing me but he was really sad seeing Dylan holding my waist . I couldn't resist anymore I removed Dylan's hand off my waist forcefully .

Dylan:What are you doing?(he said in a angry tone)
Y/N ( I got scared so I said ) : I want to use the washroom .
Dylan :ok go .
I went to the washroom locked the door and started crying . I just wanted to go back to Taehyung.
Y/N: Taehyung I miss you . Please get me out of here soon . Please . After some time I heard a knock on the door .
Guard: Miss Y/N come out the party has already begun . Sir is waiting for you .
Y/N:I am coming you go .
Guard: ok .
Dylan:where is she ? I want to put the ring on her soon .
Guard : Don't worry sir she is coming .
(I came out and saw Dylan waiting for me. After he saw me he started announcing ....)