Chapter 34

Classes had ended everyone went back home . Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin quickly took their car and went to Y/N's home . They knocked at the door several times but she didn't open the door .

Jungkook:Maybe she's not home .
Taehyung:Then where is she gone ?
Jimin :We should ask people around if they have seen her or something.
Taehyung :ok kookie go in the left , Jimin go in the front and I'll go in the right side .
Everyone went in different directions and asked if they had seen Y/N . Taehyung kept on searching.on the way he found a locket fallen on the ground he picked it ...

on the way he found a locket fallen on the ground he picked it

Taehyung :This is Y/N's favorite locket . But why is it fallen here . Wait there are blood drops over here. Did she get kidnapped by someone. No no that can't happen. I should tell them about this . Jungkook, Jimin (he ran towards them ).
Jimin : What happened Taehyung ? Did you find her ? Why are you crying ? Wh-what's wrong bro ?
He looked at Jungkook then back at me .
Taehyung : I was searching for Y/N and I found Y/N's locket and at that same place there were some blood drops here and there . I guess she is in trouble we have to find her soon .

He falls on his knees crying harder .

Jimin (hugged Taehyung): Stop crying nothing will happen to her . Stay strong .
Taehyung: Jimin ask the guards if they have found her.

(Jimin calls his guard ....)
Jimin : Hello ? Have you found anything about Y/N ?
Guard: We are really sorry sir we couldn't find anything about her . We are still continuing to search for her . We'll inform you as soon as we get to know anything about her.
Jimin :ok . Find her soon .

(Cuts the call ...)
Jimin: They have not found out anything.
Jungkook:Oh . Let's go to home for now . We'll talk to hyungs and then we will see what has to be done .
Jimin :Tae I think Jungkook is right . We should go to home fo now.
Taehyung:ohk .
(They sat in the car and went home .)
Jin :Come see I have prepared your favourite food.
Jimin:Hyung we have something important to be discussed right now . Please call everyone here .
Jin :Is everything ok ? Wait I'll call everyone.
(Jin calls everyone to the living room .)
RM:what happened ?
Jimin: Guys Y/N is missing from yesterday ......(he tells them everything that happened)
Suga :What ? How ?
J hope:We will go find her you'll take rest .
Taehyung:No I don't want to rest .
(Lu Han suddenly comes there ....)
Lu Han :Hello I am here to talk to Y/N .
Jimin:Lu Han ? How did you get this address .
Lu Han : I dropped Y/N here .
Jimin :Wait why was she with you ?
Lu Han : She is my PA . She's works at our company.
Jimin:what ? Since when .
Lu Han: It's been three days I guess . So is she here ? I want to talk to her.
Jimin : No she isn't here.
Lu Han:ok . Thanks . Bye .
(Jimin closed the door .)
J hope :Who was there ?
Jimin : Lu Han.
J hope:Lu Han ?
Jimin : He said that Y/N works in their company since three days .
Jungkook: What ?
J hope :Oh that's why she was acting strange that day . Taehyung did she say about that to you .
Taehyung :no she didn't.
_______________________________________
Dylan: hey baby girl. I see you are behaving well. You should admit that you love me . (He untied Y/N)
Y/N:No I will never love you. (Dylan grabbed Y/N's neck tightly.) D..Dy.Dylan I can't...bre..breathe . Leave me .
(Dylan slapped her ,pushed her on the ground and started kicking her stomach. )
(Y/N started coughing blood .)
Dylan : You are misbehaving me . Uh I don't have time to talk to you . (He kicked her leg and left)
(Y/N hugged her knees and started crying .)
Y/N: Tae where are you ? Help me . Help me . Get me out of here soon . I am scared .

_______________________________________

Dylan: Watch over her carefully . She shouldn't escape .
Guards :Yes sir .
(Taehyung got a call from an unknown number.......)
???:Hello Mr.Kim .
Taehyung: who is this ?
???: You will know me later . Y/N is missing right ?
Taehyung : Do you know where she is ? Is she ok?
???: Calm down bro . She is with me . I'll video call you tommorrow at 9 am . Then you will know what has happened to her or what is going to happen.
(Dylan cut the call and threw the phone on the ground crushed it with his feet )
Taehyung: hello ? Hel.... I should see the location of his phone . Wait what ?Why is there no connection?
Jin : who was it ?
Taehyung: Hyung there was unknown person he said that she is with him and he'll video call you tommorrow at 9 am ....
Jin :oh did you try to see the location from where the phone call came from.
Taehyung: It shows no connection .
Jin :what ? Ok .
Taehyung :I'll go to my room and try to contact to her friends.
Jin :ok go .
(Taehyung went to his room and called Lu Han........)
Lu Han : Hello ? Who is this ?
Taehyung: Hi Lu Han . It's me Kim Taehyung.
Lu Han:oh hi Tae . How can I help you ?
Taehyung:You said that Y/N worked at your company did she have any friends there ?
Lu Han:um ya . She has a friend called Selena . I'll give her the phone. She's in the office now .
Taehyung:ok .
(Lu Han calls Selena and gives her the phone .)
Selena :Hello ?
Taehyung:Um are you Selena .
Selena:Yes it's me .
Taehyung:You are Y/N's friend right ? Did she say anything to you about where she is going yesterday or something like that .
Selena :No she hasn't. Is there any problem.
Taehyung: Actually Y/N is missing and we are looking for her .
Selena:Oh no .
Taehyung: ok then I'll cut the call .
Selena:ok bye.
(Taehyung kept calling many of Y/N's whose ever phone number he had .Nobody knew anything about her. Taehyung lied down hugging his pillow.)

Taehyung: where are you Y/N ? I miss you so much . I really hope that you're alright . I love you Y/N. I'll come to take you back with me soon .Take care of yourself wherever you are.

To be continued ......