Chapter 35

At night everyone had dinner except Taehyung. He kept thinking about Y/N and fell asleep .
_______________________________________

Next morning . Y/N got up rubbing her eyes. She still had pain in her stomach but couldn't help it . The same bodyguard who had come yesterday came in the room threw the clothes on me .
Guard:Wear this and come down quickly . Sir wants you to join him in a video call with a person .
Y/N : Who ?
Guard :Sir has told me not to say it you . So dress up quickly and come down for breakfast .
Y/n : I won't come unless you tell who that person is . I said angrily but fear was still present in my voice as my body started shaking a bit . He glared at me while gritting his teeth .
Bodyguard : What did you say huh ?

He took out the whip from his pocket as he jerked it on the floor then hitting my body with it . I cried loudly in pain as he kept hitting me . But then he stopped and looked at me .

Bodyguard : Maybe sir is in love with you but not me he may tolerate your stupid behaviour but don't expect me to be gentle with you . Better wear this quickly and your 5 minutes are already passed . Be down quicker . I don't want sir to shout at me for your delay .

Y/N went to the bathroom and took a shower . Taking a quick glance at your body that had been completely covered with bruises, scars , hickeys , bites I felt disgusted looking at myself only if I did not be this weak only if I knew SELF DEFENCE I wouldn't have been here in such a condition . What made me hate myself more was that the outfit he gave today was a sleevless crop top with shorts that made most of the patches from my body visible .

Y/N's outfit

Y/N's hairstyle

Y/N's hairstyle

I went downstairs slowly

I went downstairs slowly. Dylan was having his breakfast.
Dylan:Goodmorning babe . You look so hot . Come sit .
(I went there looking down .)
Dylan:come on babe smile a little . You don't look good when you're sad . As the guard said you today you are joining me in a video call with someone.Dont try to act smart and speak .( He gets up from his chair and goes close to Y/N's left ear and says )behave yourself infront of that person or u know the consequence (he said giving a evil smirk) .
Y/N:Who is it ?
Dylan : I'll tell you after you've your breakfast. If u didn't eat your breakfast quickly I might have to feed you . So eat quickly.
(I didn't want to eat but I had my breakfast quickly .)
Dylan : Ok good . (He grabbed Y/N's wrist and went to the room where she was locked ....He pinned her to a wall .)Babe this is really important for today's video call you know . And for our future life too .
Y/N:what are you doing ? Leave me .( I tried to push but he was too strong for me . He slowly kissed my neck leaving hickeys . I was shocked .Tears started flowing out of eyes . I couldn't do anything but to cry .He then came up to my face our faces were really close. He wiped my tears .)
Dylan:Ah my babygirl don't cry . It doesn't suit you well . For now I am leaving. Take care I'll call you down when it's time .
He went out and closed the door . I fell down and sat crying .