Chapter 5

Kim : Y/N are you awake ? We are leaving .

Y/N yawns , rubs her eyes wakes up and opens the door.

Y/N : Morning Kim . Am I gonna come to the university with you guys today ?
Khloe : No not today cause you have to get your books and id card .
Y/N : Oh ok . So when are you all gonna return back home ?
Kim : In the evening. Stay at home and take care . We are going to leave now . You can ask the maids to serve you breakfast .
Y/N : Thanks Kim.
(Kim and Khloe) : Bye bye Y/N .
Y/N : Byee .

Time skips ...
Y/N remembers that 2 years back a friend of hers had come to Korea. She searches for his phone number and calls him .

(Ringing .....)

Y/n : Hi Jung Hwa oppa .
Jung Hwa : Y/n ? Is this you ?
Y/n : Hm it's me . I missed you so much oppa .
Jung Hwa : even I missed you a lot.
Y/n : Guess what ?
Jung Hwa : What ?
Y/n : I am here in Korea . Are you free ? can we meet ?
Jung Hwa : Actually I am at the university now , we can meet later . Are you gonna join a university too ?
Y/n : Yup I am gonna join ******* university with my cousins .
Jung Hwa : REALLY ? That's such a coincidence , we will be going to the same uni .
Y/n : Oh my gosh , uni is going to be so fun then .
School bell rings ....
Jung Hwa : TOTALLY YEAHH and I gotta head to the next class now I'll talk to you later . Bye take care.
Y/n : bye.

⤷In the evening ...
Kim and Khloe : We are home Y/n .
Y/n: Oh .
Kim : Here are your books and that's your uniform .
She says as the driver sets the bags down .
Khloe : and this your id card don't forget to wear it at the uni or you won't be allowed inside .
Y/n : thanks Kim and Khloe .
Khloe : your welcome and we are going to a party later do you want to join us ?
Y/n : um n.
Kim : oh c'mon Y/N you are gonna be at home anyways .
Goes and puts her around Y/N shoulder and makes a cute pouty face .
Y/N : ah ok ok I am coming.
Kim : Good girl.

⤷At the party ...
Y/N 's outfit

Kim and Khloe: Wow

Kim and Khloe: Wow.
Kim : OMG Y/N you look absolutely stunning girlie .
Y/N : Aw thank you , you too gurllsss . Should we go and wish the birthday girl first ?
Kim : Yeah sure.

You all go to Charli (the birthday girl)

Kim and Khloe : HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY Charli .
Charli : Look who's hereeee it's my gurllss thank you so much guysss .
Khloe : Charli , this is our cousin Y/N she is gonna be joining us in the uni tomorrow and Y/N this is Charli .
Y/N : Happy Birthday Charli . Nice to meet you .
Charli : Thank you . Nice to meet you too .

BTS members were also standing and talking to each other as they also went to the same university .

Suddenly Jimin saw you with your cousins , and comes to you

Suddenly Jimin saw you with your cousins , and comes to you .

Jimin : Y/N ? Oh my god no offence You look really hot .
YN : Thank for the compliment , handsome .
Jimin : I didn't you think I'd see you so soon .
Y/N : Hm me too , my cousins asked me to come here to Charli's birthday .
Jimin : Oh okay .

Charli claps her and tries to get attention of everyone and announces .

Charli : Now that everyone is here let's conduct a dance and it's obviously not gonna be solo everyone has to choose a partner and dance . Enjoy guysss .
Jimin : Um... Y/N would you like to dance with me ?
Y/N : Yea sure .

Everyone starts dancing , Taehyung notices you and Jimin dancing together he gets jealous but doesn't know what to do , so he just keeps quiet and stares at Y/N .

Taehyung (in mind) : That's the same girl from before right ? She looks so beautiful . Wait what ? No that was just a compliment ... I ain't no way falling for a girl I just met . But why do I feel this way then . I must be high already . I should get to know her , maybe I could ask Jimin ? No then he'll start teasing . Whatever I'll just trust my future .
Charli (claps hands to get attention) : Now let's cut the cake .

Everyone starts singing Happy Birthday to Charli as she was cutting the cake ....