Chapter 20

⤷Next morning ... 
Y/n goes takes a shower and puts little bandaids on her wounds .

Y/n :  my body is totally covered up with cuts and bruises . I need to put a lot of foundation to cover up my bruises . I should wear something long .

Y/n's outfit

Y/n's makeup and hair

Y/n's makeup and hair .

(Eats her breakfast and goes to school as usual

(Eats her breakfast and goes to school as usual . )

Y/n POV
I saw Sophia sitting next Jungkook.  I went slowly and was about sit in my place but I felt somebody holding my shoulder .  It was Sophia she pushed me hardly and I fell on the ground .

  It was Sophia she pushed me hardly and I fell on the ground

Everyone were staring at us . I saw her she was about to hit me but Mrs.Brooklyn entered . I thanked her within myself for coming at the right time . 

Mrs.Brooklyn : Sophia what's going on here ?
Sophia : Mrs.Brooklyn Y/n accidentally fell on the ground so I was being nice to her and help her get up .
Jimin : Are you ok Y/n ???
Sophia : you don't look alright . Your knee is scraped ,  you should be more careful Y/n .

I got up by myself and went to my place

I got up by myself and went to my place . All the time till the break I was thinking about Sophia .  I knew that she was gonna do something wrong .  I also had to speak to Jungkook but I knew I could talk to him later too .

Time skips ...
In the cafeteria .....
I was walking slowly to a table and sat down alone . My hand was still bleeding until Jungkook spilled hot coffee on my bleeding hand .

Y/N : Ahhhh (i yelled in pain as I turned to look at the person who spilt the coffee . I looked up from my hand to only be shocked by the person who was standing there ) Jungkook ? Why did you do this ?
Jungkook : Oops sorry.  I did by mistake .  

I ran from there to the girls washroom and started crying . I heard Sophia's voice as she entered the bathroom with her minions so I went silent . She had put a pipe on the top of the door letting the cold water out . I was all soaked up . I screamt Sophiaaaaaa .  I was really angry . I didn't know what to wear cause my dress was all wet I then remembered that I had a extra set of PE clothes in my locker . I ran to the locker as quickly as I could and changed my dress . I wiped my hair so that I would not catch a cold .
         As I was walking through the basketball court a ball hit me on my head I turned to see who it was , it was Sophia and a bunch of her minions . Sophia looked at me and gave a evil smirk .
        All the girls aimed at me and started hitting me with the balls really hard I tried to cover face with my hands . Soon I  felt a figure standing in front of me it was Jimin ...

Jimin : YAHH !!! What wrong has she done to you ? Don't you think you are taking it too far .
Y/n : Jimin ? Stop .
Jimin : Y/n are you alright  ? let's go .

We went to our classroom walking though the crowd which kept whispering about us .

Jimin : You've got a bruise on your forehead from the ball . Does it hurt ? What's up with her bullying you .
Y/n : I have no idea about that.
Jimin : Let me take you to your home today.

I was afraid that she would come to bully me if I would go alone so I let Jimin come with me .

Y/n : Okay let's go .

Jimin brought his car to the gate and I went with him .

⤷At home ...
I felt really weak so i thought to take a leave for tommorow and rest . I took a shower and changed my clothes to comfortable PJ's .

 I took a shower and changed my clothes to comfortable PJ's

I ate my dinner and went to sleep.  I was crying really hard because there was nothing wrong I did to her but still she bullies me . As I was crying and thinking about her I was drifted to sleep .....