Chapter 39

After eating Y/N fell asleep . Taehyung saw her and covered her with the blanket ,kissed on her forehead and left .
After few hours in the evening Taehyung came to check in Y/N's room but she was still sleeping so he thought to go home and rest so that he could visit tommorow .
Jin drove the car to home . Suga and J hope prepared dinner . Everyone ate dinner and went to sleep . Taehyung also went to sleep thinking about Y/N.

Next morning...... Taehyung got up early and prepared a soup for Y/N. He wrote a letter to his hyungs saying that he was going to the hospital to meet Y/N . He drove his car to the hospital . Y/N was sleeping he opened the curtains of the window and sat next to Y/N and woke her up .
Taehyung:Goodmorning Jagi .
Y/N : Good morning Tae .
(Taehyung helped her to sit up .)
Taehyung:See I made a soup for you . Hope you like it .
Y/N: ok let me taste .
Taehyung removed soup into a bowl and helped Y/N drink it .
Y/N:Woah Tae I didn't know you knew to cook . It tasted awesome .Yummy .
Taehyung:Ah really thanks .
Doctor:Mr. Kim goodmorning . We have to do a check up of Miss.Y/N or should I say Mrs.Kim (everyone started laughing .)Could you please wait outside .
Taehyung:Ok doctor .
(Doctor does a check up and goes to Taehyung.)
Doctor :I guess your prayers have worked a lot . She is recovering really quick . She can be discharged today itself.
Taehyung:oh is it . Thanks doctor. Can we take her at 4:00 pm.
Doctor:Yeah sure . I'll put a plaster on her hand and by this weekend she can probably remove it .
Taehyung: thanks .
Y/N:What did doctor say.
Taehyung: He said you can be discharged today and your fractured hand will be ok by this weekend .

Time skips..............in the evening . Y/N changed her clothes and went to Taehyung's home .

Everyone:Welcome back home .
Y/N:Thank you so much . Wait what ? Mumma .(after seeing my mom I was about to cry a lot cause I missed her . I went and hugged her .)
Y/M :hi sweet heart. How do you feel now ?
Y/N:When did you come here and how like ?
Y/M:Baby Taehyung had called and said whatever had happened I was worried for you he also said me that you love him and so I thought you've grown . So you should marry him . We will talk about that tommorow clearly so now go and rest .
Y/N:Mom don't you think it's too before I could say Taehyung pulled me to his bedroom .
Taehyung: Take a shower and rest . Then tommorow we have to talk about our marriage. I am super excited .
Y/N:me too .
Y/N took a shower and put her pajamas and laid down on the bed .
Y/N's pajamas

Taehyung locked the door and sat next to Y/N

Taehyung:How do you feel ?
Y/N:um about what ?
(I sat up )
Taehyung :There's so many things that happened between us . It feels good at the same time bad that I couldn't protect you .
Y/N:it's not your fault . (I kissed him and hugged him .) I love you Tae . Goodnight .
Taehyung: I love you too . Good night jagi .
(We slept cuddling.......)