Chapter 32

Next morning Y/N gets up, takes a shower and gets ready for the university.

Y/N's outfit

Taehyung:Goodmorning Y/N

Taehyung:Goodmorning Y/N .
Y/N : goodmorning . (She goes downstairs)
Taehyung : She is strange , but cute .
(Taehyung goes to shower and goes downstairs. )
(Y/N eats her breakfast quickly and leaves)
Jin : hey isn't Y/N acting little strange . Did you notice that ?
Suga : hm something's wrong with her .
J hope : yeah.
Jimin : I'll try to talk to her in the classroom.
Taehyung : Let' go .

At school.....in the classroom.
Charli : Well hello gorgeous .
Y/N : Me ? Hiii . Let's go to class .
(Y/N sits alone . Sophia comes there and says .)
Sophia : hey Y/N. I guess you missed me a lot .
Y/N : Never .
Sophia : whom are you talking back to huh ? Don't show me your shitty attitude .

(Y/N stood up pushed Sophia behind.)

Y/N : For your information that's how conversation works bonehead .

Sophia slapped Y/N on her face . Suddenly Y/N noticed Sophia's ring . She wore the ring which Dylan used to wear when he was in school .

Y/N POV
I couldn't forget that ring no way . It was the same ring Dylan wore back in the days , he refused to take it off . I remember him mentioning about how expensive the ring was and how it was finely made by the jwellers in Switzerland . It's not possible that Sophia and Dylan are acquaintances right ?
Mrs.Brooklyn entered the classroom.

Mrs.Brooklyn : What is going on in this class . It is a classroom not a battle ground or something . You aren't supposed to hit someone here . You are gonna get detention after classes .
Y/N : but maam .....
Mrs.Brooklyn : No buts . 2 hours detention . Understand ?
Y/N : Yes Mrs.Brooklyn.

Everyone sat in their places Taehyung sat with Jungkook.
Time skips.... recess bell rang . It was time for lunch .
I went to the canteen somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me inside a empty classroom.

Y/N : Ouch what is it ? Jungkook?
Jungkook : Is there something wrong with you ? Y/N you know you can tell it to me . We are friends .
Y/N : there's nothing wrong . Ok ? Now leave me .
Jungkook : Don't lie . Yesterday i saw you get down from Lu Han's car . You didn't have dinner last night . What were you doing with Lu Han ?
Y/N : It's none of your business.

Y/N pushed Jungkook and left .
Lunch break was over everyone headed back to their classes .
Classes were long and boring not that I had noticed . I was mostly occupied by multiple thoughts that floated around in my head not letting me be at peace . I just wanted the class to end soon . I was nervous about the dance but Taehyung had somehow managed to convince me that it would be okay if we didn't win or whatsoever it did not matter to him . My mind went back to Dylan , the one man I hated the most .

                 He wasn't normal , not physically but mentally .  He was a psychopath . He had been sent to jail couple times but managed to get out somehow . Like it did not affect him at all . He would follow girls around , stalk them , threaten them . Rumours went around that he had even kil**d some of his victims . Now that he has extra power with a mafia beside him he could do anything .
Classes ended it was time for us to show our dance performance to head mistress. Everyone danced really well . Our turn ended too .

                 Everyone had left to home . I was just sitting their for the longest two hours . It had got really dark .Time was over I quickly took my bag and started walking towards the mansion . It was a chilly evening . The streetlights being the only source of brightness for me . There was almost an eerie feeling as soon as I had stepped out of the university , I could feel someone staring at me from the building across . The dark presence of a slender man caught my eye in the dimly lit street, he didn’t dare to hide himself standing under the street light , face right at me . It was hard to make out his facial features from the darkness . I turned around the corner and turned back just to be sure but there was no one to be seen . I decided to walk home . Hazzy abandoned apartments and dead leaves that have fallen weeks before made the walk bloodcurdling . What was normally a fifteen minute walk seemed like hour . I began to pick up my pace but the man behind me took bigger, faster steps . The wind turned into gusts, the night became bitter and my panic started taking over . I was just about to take the last turn when I was grabbed by my wrist pinning me to the nearest wall . A hand covered my mouth before I could let out a scream . I looked at the same man from before with terror in my eyes . While the man stared at me with a sinister look plastered on his face . He slowly let go my wrist raising it to face , lowering his mask . I stood frozen in my place as I stared at the man infront of me .