Chapter 38

In the evening. The doctor came out of the operation theatre.
Jin : Doctor how are they ? When will they be discharged ?
Doctor: Mr. Seokjin , Mr.Kim is recovering he can be discharged tommorow. But in the case of Ms.Y/N she is kinda in a critical state . The gun shot has damaged her internal organ so it will take a little longer her to recover. She has bruises and cuts all over her body. Her right hand is fractured . So please ask her to take sufficient rest . And take care of her and Mr. Kim .
Jin :Thank you doctor can we meet them .
Doctor:You can meet Mr. Kim he is awake . The nurses are dressing Y/N's wounds.
Jin : ok doctor.
(Doctor leaves )
Jungkook: let's go .
Taehyung: How is Y/N ? Is she ok ?
Jimin :calm down Tae . She is ok . You will be discharged tommorow but Y/N she has to stay here a little longer .
Taehyung:Why ?
Jimin:The doctor said that Y/N's internal organ has been hurt and her right hand is fractured .
Taehyung:oh no . It's all my fault I should have saved her although I would have died .
Suga:Taehyung stop saying that. It isn't your fault . Ok now eat this you haven't eaten anything since this morning.
Taehyung:I don't want to eat .
Suga: For Y/N atleast eat . You have to recover soon.
Taehyung:ohk . Has Y/N eaten ?
Jin :The nurses are treating her wounds. She'll eat after she gets up .
Taehyung :okay .
(Taehyungstarts eating ...after he finishes eating takes medicines and goes to sleep . Y/N was still sleeping ,she didn't wake up. )
BTS members except Jimin , Jungkook and Jin went home to rest . Jungkook and Jimin slept on the bed next to Taehyung's and Jin slept on the sofa .

Next morning Jin got up and woke Jungkook and Jimin. Jin went and took a shower. Minkook (Jimin and Jungkook)also did the same ..... Later when they Taehyung was still sleeping they thought of eating breakfast. After eating they came to Taehyung's room and woke him up as it was time for him to take medicines.
Taehyung :Goodmorning.
Everyone:Goodmorning.
Jin : here your medicines . I will go home and get your clothes . Doctor will do your check up later . Then in the evening you can come home .
Taehyung: ok .
Jungkook: You have to recover soon ok ? So you could play video games with me . (He pouted cutely)
Jimin :Yah !! I am here to play with you . Why do you only need Taehyung ?
Taehyung:Ayyy these two we can play video games together . And we have to visit Y/N everyday too .
Jimin : of course we will be visiting her .
Taehyung :hm . I am hungry let's eat .
Jungkook:uhm.....we have already eaten our breakfast . Heres yours .
Taehyung (started fake crying ):

You'll ate without me .
Jungkook: Aigoo look at this cute baby . You were sleeping Jin hyung didn't want to disturb you so we went first . Come on eat then later doctor will do your check up then we can go to Y/N's room to meet her .
Taehyung:Can we ? Then I'll eat quickly.
Jimin :hey make sure you don't choke.
Jungkook: Jiminssi let's go to the balcony .
Jimin :ok Jungkookie .
They went to the balcony. After few minutes Taehyung finish eating breakfast. Jungkook and Jimin cleaned him up and called the doctor for check up.
(Doctor enters an does the check up)
Doctor: Mr.Kim I guess you are really strong man . You are all recovered . But you can only go in the evening. (By that time other BTS members came in .)
Suga : Doctor is he recovered ? When can he go back home ?
Doctor: Yes he is recovered . He can go home in the evening . And you can go meet Y/N. She is awake but don't stress her too much and careful about her right hand . She is recovering soon .
Taehyung :Really ? Has she eaten anything she might be hungry . Can we get breakfast for her ?
Doctor: Aigoo kids these days care so much for their true love . (Everyone started laughing. )
Doctor :ok I'll take my leave .
Taehyung (got off his bed wore his slippers and started jumping.): Yay I can meet Y/N.
J hope:hey calm down . Stop jumping. Let's go.
( Everyone went to Y/N's room . She was sitting and looking outside the window .)
Taehyung:Y/N my jagi . How are you feeling ? (Saying this he sat on the chair next to Y/N's bed holding her left hand .)
Y/N:Tae ? I am feeling better . How are you feeling. Heard that you're getting discharged today .
Jimin:Ayy only better ? He seemed like nothing happened to him only to meet you . He was so happy while coming here .
(Taehyung was rubbing his nape while blushing. )
Jin :Ah look at my baby Taehyung he is blushing so much .
Suga : he looks red like tomatoes . Yah stop blushing .
Taehyung: I am not blushing .
Y/N:yeah yeah you aren't blushing .
Taehyung: jagi please get well soon . I really want to marry you soon and get junior Taehyung's.
Y/N:Yah !!you are so embarrassing. Others are here too (I whispered to him .)
Jimin:It's alright . You'll can continue.
Jin : lovey dovey .
Suga : cute .
Jungkook: Ok hyungs let's give them some privacy .
Suga :Yah Taehyungie don't do anything too much to Y/N she hasn't recovered yet.
(Taehyung and Y/N started blushing really hard .)
Jin :let's go guys . Taehyung take Y/N's breakfast .
Taehyung:thanks hyung . Now go .
Jimin : you are over excited.
Taehyung:please just leave .
BTS members except Taehyung went out of the room leaving Taehyung and Y/N alone .
(Taehyung served Y/N's breakfast .)
Y/N (did aegyo looking at her right arm and then at Taehyung).
Taehyung: I know you can't eat by yourself. You are so cute . (He gave a peck on Y/N's lips then took a spoon filled with food brought it close to his mouth and blowed it cool it down and fed Y/N. )