Chapter 12

After a couple of hours of hardwork ... Y/N and Taehyung completed the project .

Y/n : Ahhhh (Yawns) . It is such a hectic project .
Taehyung : Hm . I am so tired . Let's go downstairs and eat . It's already time for dinner.
Y/n : All I need is FOOD and SLEEP after this .

Taehyung and Y/n went downstairs while  Jin was washing the dishes and RM was helping him keep the dishes in place. Taehyung went in the kitchen .

Taehyung : is dinner ready ? I am really hungry . Hmmm it smells so good what's for dinner ?
Jin : Tteokbokki , Hoeddeok , Bulgogi , Samgyeopsal , Fried chicken , Japchae , kimchi fried rice and we have ice creams for dessert .
Taehyung : wow really . But why did you prepare so much of food ?
Jin : Of course for Y/n . She is our guest . So we should serve her properly.
Taehyung : oh well , that's what I thought . Ok then I am gonna call everyone to dinner table .

Being drawn to the aroma of delicious food Y/N curiously went into the kitchen .

Y/n : Can I help you guys ?
Jin : No . It's fine.
Y/n : Please (makes a cute requesting face ).
Jin : Ah ok . You can help me in serving. The plates are already taken by RM . You take the food and start serving .
Y/n : They smell so delicious . I guess you are a pro chef.
Jin : Thank you . Let's go they might be hungry .

Y/n served the food while Jin poured some juice for everyone .

Everyone eats the food ...

Suga : Are you both done with the project?Taehyung : Yes hyung

Taehyung : Yes hyung .

Y/N sees there was fried chicken which was her favourite ...

(Author :"I am sorry if you are pure vegetarian "🙏🏻😂)

~story continues~

...All of them were taking their share of the fried chicken until Taehyung and  Y/N both see the last piece of chicken . Being eager to have the last piece both stuck their chopsticks on the same chicken piece .
Meanwhile as you both were staring at each other like a hungry eagle and doing a chopstick fight for the chicken , the rest of them stared at you which went out of your notice .

Taehyung : that is mine .
Y/N : I don't see your name written on it . So it doesn't belong to you . It's mine.
Taehyung : Neither does it have your name on it .
Y/N : BUT I SAW IT FIRST .
Taehyung : NO YOU DIDN'T .
Y/N : YES I DID .
Taehyung : Can't you just leave it ?
Y/N : I should be the one to say that . You should leave it .
Jin : aigoo . These kids stop fighting.
Y/N : Oppa tell him to stop .
Taehyung : hyung ask her to give it to me.
Jungkook : Wait I have a plan (takes the piece licks it and keeps on the plate and asks ) Now does anyone of you want it ?
Taehyung : eww gross .
Y/N : not at all .

Everyone laughs except Taehyung and Y/N.

Jin : Ah this maknae . Good job Jungkookie .

Jungkook gives a bunny smile.
Everyone finishes eating food .

Taehyung : ok come to my room Y/n let's go and sleep.
Y/n : wait what I am not going to sleep with you .
Taehyung : But you have to .
Y/n : no . I am gonna sleep in the hall on the sofa or with somebody else but not with you .
Jimin : ah Y/n you can sleep with me .
Y/n : Oh ok.
Taehyung (grabs Y/n's wrist) : NO SHE CANNOT .

Secretly starts winking at Jimin trying to tell him that he want to sleep with Y/n .

Jimin : Ohhh yeah . Mianhe Y/N actually I have a habit of snoring . It will disturb you if you sleep next to me .
Jin : I and RM share the bed so we can't help it.
J hope : I usually keep the lights on while sleeping.
Suga : my bed is too small .
Jungkook : w-what , why are you looking at me like that ? I have habit to talk , snore and kick at night .
Y/n : are you all serious or is this some kind of joke ? I can still sleep on the couch .
RM : No the couch is too hard and not that wide too . So you won't be that comfortable sleeping on the couch and might as well end up on the floor at midnight .
Taehyung : You have no other option left other than sleeping with me .
Y/n : Aish . Why do I even have to sleep with you ?

A little while later ...
Being tired from the project work Y/N fell asleep almost immediately after she laid on the bed after placing several cushions between them . But on the other hand Taehyung  was busy adoring your beauty . After a while he too fell asleep cuddling you .