Chapter 21

On the other hand ...
⤷At BTS's Mansion ...
Jimin : I dont think everything is alright with Jungkook .
Suga : what do you mean ?
Jimin : Jungkook is still acting weird around Y/n and that Sophia Mae she is bullying  Y/n .
Suga : Does that mean Y/n is her next Target ?
Jimin : No no that shouldn't happen. Y/n is gonna be in trouble .
Suga : I know . Sophia has her heartless ways to torture her Target . But did Y/n do anything wrong to Sophia ?
Jimin : Why will Y/n do something wrong ?
Suga : That's true . Okay Jimin you should go to sleep . We can continue our conversation later .
Jimin : okay good night.

Time skips...at midnight Y/n screams Nooooo getting up from her dream.

Y/n POV
No no no (she says while panting). Wh-what a weird dream. But why am I dreaming about that . Not like it's true ? Right ? Stuff at university is messing with my mind . I should drink some water and go back to sleep .

Y/n goes to the kitchen drinks water and goes back to sleep .

⤷Next morning ...
Aishhh my body hurts . What's up with the weird dreams . Why would I choose between them . They are all good to me . Whatever it is will come but I've a long day ahead so let's get prepared for  it .

Y/n eats her breakfast and sits on the couch watching TV .

--------------------------------------------------------
Jimin enters the classroom .

Jimin : Y/n's not here yet ? Is she absent ? I should ask Jungkook if he has seen her .

Jimin goes to Jungkook .

Jimin : Bro have you seen Y/N today ?
Jungkook : You should know why your girlfriend isn't here , now get out of here .
Jimin : wait did you mention Y/n as my girlfriend ? Seriously ? What's up with you bro ? She is just my good friend . Something is really wrong with you .
Jungkook : I know that you two are dating . You don't have to lie to me .
Jimin : I won't gain anything by lying to you dude . Think whatever you want to think . I don't care . But it is the truth that we are just really good friends .
Jungkook (in mind) : Is he telling the truth ? Are they not together  ? Then I still have a chance . I shouldn't miss it . I should ask Y/n out as soon as I can . But why isn't she here today ? Did something happen to her ? Is she alright ? I should apologize to her for my behaviour .

Mrs.Brooklyn enters the classroom. Sophia goes and sits next to Jungkook.

Mrs.Brooklyn : Goodmorning everyone . There's an announcement that has been done by the head mistress . On the occasion of International Dance Day our institute is organizing a dance competition , where each one of you gets an oppurtunity to show your talents . So don't miss it . Every student has to pair up with someone . And just to be fair I am gonna tell who are gonna be parired as partners .
Sophia (to Jungkook) : hope that we are partners.
Mrs.Brooklyn:
Sophia and Jungkook
Jimin and Emma
Y/n and Taehyung
Dixie and Jay
Charli and Johnathan
Chase and Camilla
And so on ..........
Jimin you are Y/n 's friend as she is absent today please let her know that she is paired with Taehyung.
Jimin : Yes Mrs.Brooklyn.
Mrs.Brooklyn : good .
Sophia : Yeahhh !!!!  kookie we are partners . I am so excited . Hopefully we are gonna win .

Jungkook didn't react to what she said .

⤷At lunch break ...
Jungkook goes to the cafeteria and sits on a table . Sophia sees him alone and goes to him .
Sophia : Hi kookie can I join you ?
Jungkook : hm sure .
Sophia : so as we are dance partners . We should practise really hard . So do you want me to come to your home or are you coming to my home ?
Jungkook : I am gonna be really busy at home . So better we only practice at school .
Sophia : oh okay . No problem . As you wish .