Chapter 29

It was around 7am Y/N woke up feeling slight headache , she turned around to get in a comfortable position only to find Taehyung's face so close to hers . The memories of last night had suddenly started flooding her mind as her face flushed at the thought of Taehyung carrying her . Not wasting much time Y/N decided to step in the shower to do her morning routine .

Y/N's outfit

I came out fully dressed after doing my skincare

I came out fully dressed after doing my skincare . I woke Taehyung up finallt after 15 minutes of trying . He dragged his feet lazily to the bathroom and I went downstairs .
I went to the kitchen as always to find the two of the oldest members Jin and Jhope preparing breakfast by themselves . Now many might be confused as to why they don't have a chef , driver, househelp maid etc it's because they were finally able to convince the company that they felt uncomfortable with so many people around them and that they could manage the chores among themselves . But they did have couple security guards around the mansion as they did have couple cases when fans tried barging into their previous mansions .
I was about to go inside the kitchen but my phone went off . It was my mom calling . With a bright smile spread across her face she went towards the living room to answer the call .

Y/N : Hello mumma . Good morning . How are you ?
Y/m : Hi sweet heart . Good morning . I am fine . How are you?
Y/N : I am good .
Y/m : Actually I called because of an emergency . It's a bad news so please prepare yourself child .
Y/N : What is it , mom ?
Y/m : Your granny had a heart stroke last night . I called your uncle to help me take her to the hospital . They were able to stabilize her condition but they said she would require a surgery . The fees they are asking for is too much . I tried asking my boss for advance payment but he refused . And after all the savings will be spent on the surgery we would have nothing left . I am so sorry my child it must be hard for you there , away from your family . I know you are working hard to get good marks . But ... what do I do baby I don't have the heart to tell you this , but if you found a job there it would be really helpful .
Y/N : Oh my god Mom . How is she now ? It's okay mum I'll find a job as soon as possible . Don't worry huh ? everything will be fine I'll find a job as soon as possible .
Y/m : I'm so sorry dear I'm making you work . You know I'm pretty old now and my job salary is not sufficient .
Y/N : Mom (she says softly in a concerned tone ) please don't say that I'm old enough to get a job . I was gonna find one either ways . I have to go now . Take care . Bye .

Jin : everyone come to have breakfast.
(Everyone starts eating breakfast).
Jimin : Y/N are you alright? You look tensed .
Y/N : Ah? no it's nothing .
Jimin : are you sure ?
Y/N : hm .

Y/N was the first one to finish her breakfast and leave the table . She quickly headed towards Taehyung's bedroom and changed her clothes to something formal and grabbed all the required items . Just as she was about to leave , somebody grabbed her arm turning her around to face the person .

Y/N : Taehyung ? What is it ?
Taehyung : Where are you going ? I told you that we will be going somewhere today .
Y/N : I am really sorry . I have an important work to do.
Taehyung : should I drop you ?
Y/N : no thanks . Bye.

Y/N got out of the mansion and thought for a minute then remembered seeing a job vacancy for waitress advertisement near the university cafe . She quickly called a cab and went there . But to her bad luck the cafe was closed . Feeling a wave of sadness rush over her she walked forward without a destination in mind . Y/N was lost in her own thoughts when she accidentally bumped into someone .

Y/N : Ouch I am sorry . I was in a hurry here are your papers . (She said picking the papers that the other person had dropped while bumping . )
??? : Why are you in such a hurry ?
Y/N : I am looking for a job . Btw I am Y/N. Nice to meet you .
??? : I am Selena . Nice to meet you too . Actually I was going for an interview at SM entertainment company . Do you wanna join ?
Y/N : uh...is it fine with you ? (She nods excitedly) ok thanks .

They spoke about random things while walking to the company as it was just 10 minutes away from their current location .

Selena : Can we be best friends?
Y/N : Sure .
Selena : here's my number.
Y/N : and here's mine .
Selena : I am gonna join ******** university from next week .
Y/N : oh we are in the same University .
Selena : Really ? that's great then atleast it won't be awkward . I'll have a nice company (she say happily as she playfully bumps her shoulder with y/n's ) so we have reached the company . I am so excited to meet EXO .
Y/N : X O ?
Selena : Yup . Ok let's go inside.
Y/N : but I have to take an appointment first .
Selena : They said they were free today . So maybe you can give your interview today itself .
Y/N : oh okay then let's hope for the best and go inside .
(Y/N goes in but accidentally bumps into someone. )
Y/N : I am sorry sir . Excuse me .
??? : it's ok . Wait you look like someone new over here .
Y/N : Yes sir . I am Y/N . I'm here to give an interview.
??? : Oh great . I am Huang Zitao .
Y/N : Nice to meet you sir .
Selena: Y/N where are you ? Aigoo you are here it's my turn first and then yours . We are getting late come on quick .(SHOCKED) Huang Zitao ? Sir I am a big fan of yours . Could you give me an autograph.
ZiTao : Sure .
Y/N : Didn't you say we were getting late .
Selena : Shhhhh.
ZiTao: Your friend seems to be in hurry . Here (he says passing the book back to her) Thank you . I was actually gonna go to the interview room since we finished our practice .

(Selena went inside the room to give the interview . Kai , Baekhyun , Chaneyol ,Lu Han were already there .)

Interviewer : You are selected . Whose PA do you want to be .
Selena : Huang ZiTao .
Interviewer : Ok you are gonna be ZiTao's PA from tommorow.
Selena : Thank you .
Staff : Miss Y/N it's your turn now . Please go inside.
Y/N : ok .

(Y/N goes inside the room and gives the interview. )

Lu Han(in mind ) : She is so cute and innocent looking . Totally my type I'll make her my PA .
Interviewer : You are really good at that I guess . You are selected . Whose PA do you want to be .
Lu Han : She can be my PA if she has no problem with it .
Y/N : I am fine with it .
Interviewer : Ok then congratulations you can join from tommorow . Thank you .
Y/N : Thank you sir .

(Y/N and everyone goes out of the room. Y/N hugs Selena and says).

Y/N : Thank you so much Selena . It's all because of you that I was able to get this job . I am Lu Han sirs PA .
Selena : Wow that's great . I am ZiTao's . I'm super happy .
Y/N : Good for you . Enjoy working with your crush.

(Selena started blushing).

Y/N : ok I'm gonna go home now and give this good news to mom .
Selena : ok bye .

Y/N goes to BTS's mansion , calls her mom and tells her the good news . Her mom was happy about that.