Chapter 3

Morning as usual happy and cheerful for Y/N smiling she stretches her arms feeling the air hit her gently from the window just opposite to the bed .

Y/ N : Good morning to myself .

Happily swinging her hands open and close she walks towards the bathroom but stops her tracks infront of the full size mirror . Checking out herself she looks at her body a bit suspiciously .
Did I gain WeIgHt ? a thought randomly rushed in her head . Not having anything special to do she plans going on a morning walk .

Doing her morning skin care routine she walks to her closet dragging her feet and picks out a pair of exercising clothes .

Y/N's outfit

Y/N : ayyy I'm getting lazier day by day

Y/N : ayyy I'm getting lazier day by day .
She yawns shaking her head . Grabbing her airpods , phone and keys she locks the door and goes outside .

In the park ...
Lot of Parents with their kids were walking in the park , youngsters were there too .

Y/N : Ahhh... the morning sun and the cold breeze is so refreshing. Now get all your strength together and lets exercise.

Y/N connects her earphones to the phone and starts listening to songs while jogging . Being in her own world of songs she unknowingly bumps into someone.

Y/N: Ahhh (she removes her airpods looking at the person)
?? : Wait aren't you the same person who bumped into me last time at the park .
Y/N (confused) : oh I remember I am sorry for that too.
?? : May i know your name ?
Y/N : I'm Y/N ... Eun Y/n . Nice to meet you . My dad was half korean and mum's Indian . Are you Chinese ?
?? : Ani ani . Uh I mean no . I'm KOREAN . Park Jimin , Jimin for short . Are you Korean ? I'm here with the rest of the BTS members . We're here on a tour . But sadly we're leaving today .

Hearing about BTS she focuses on remembering where and whom she heard it from . Just then it strikes her that her friends are ARMY...BTS army . The world wide famous korean boy band group .

Y/N : My friends are ARMY .
Jimin : You aren't an ARMY ?
Y/N : Um... I am not .
Jimin : Ah its alright and ....

Before letting Jimin complete his sentence somebody calls him .

??? : Jimin...JiMiN ? Jiminie pabo you got no jams . Yah you coming or not ? We're leaving .
Jimin : Ah nae hyung .Ok then bye Y/n hope to meet you soon.
Y/N (smiles ) : Bye bye . Take care.

⤷At home ...
Y/N : Was that person really from BTS ? I gotta say this to the girls. Ok let's call them .
Calls✆ Jamie , Amber and Rose and says them everything that happened.
Rose : Seriously you met my bias Jimin ? OMG you really are so lucky I couldn't attend their concert .
Jamie : Cant believe that you met BTS . You know that I am an ARMY . Then why didn't you call me . Even I could have met them .
Y/N : Ah. Am sorry and they were in hurry so we couldn't continue our conversation too.
Rose : oh . But I am really happy that you met BTS.
Y/N : don't be jealous 😑 .
Jamie : Ya ya fine.
Y/N : ok then can you all meet me at my house today evening.
Amber : Of course we will be coming to your home today to help you in packing your bags .
Rose : umm.. then let's meet at 4 pm .
Y/N : I am gonna wait for you guys.ok then see ya later guys bye .
Others : BYE .

⤷In the evening ...
Y/N was in her deep beauty sleep when she heard the doorbell . Wearing her slippers she waddled to the door with her tired face .
Y/n : Ah. Who is it ? I am coming .
Amber , Rose , Steven , Max and Jamie : Hi Y/N.
Y/N : ah. You guys come in , come in .

In the bedroom everyone starts helping Y/N in packing all her bags not soon enough they heard someone sobbing .
Steven: Everything is done .
Rose (starts crying 🥺😭)
Y/N : Rose are you alright ? why are you crying all of a sudden ?
Rose: Y/N I am gonna miss you so much .
Y/N (hugs Rose): I am gonna miss you too guys .
Everyone: we all are gonna miss you so much .
Y/N: So tommorow everyone is gonna come to drop me at the airport .

After talking for a while and discussing about all the necessary information about Korea and the stuff needed there everybody left to their homes .

In the morning at 6 am :
Another day began but today being a little gloomier than yesterday for her . Throughout the night the thoughts of her being far away from her family and friends kept her awake . She stepped into the shower with a heavy heart and did her usual routine then going to have breakfast at the table with her mom . The sadness being very evident on her face her mom spoke to her with a smile .

Y/M : goodmorning baby .
Y/N (no response)
Y/M : y/n what happened ? Are you alright ?
Y/N : yeah mom I am alright.
Y/m : Are you sad ?
Y/N : Hm (nods her head and starts crying) I am gonna miss you and my friends so much .
Y/M (hugs y/n and tries to console) : Baby stop crying , it's okay you you can call us anytime you want . We are always here for you . Life may carry us apart , but together we remain in each other's heart . Always remember that , I'm gonna miss you too sweet heart (kisses on y/n's forehead ).
Y/N : I love you mom ❤ .
Y/M : I love you too baby . Are your friends coming to drop you at the airport ?
Y/N : hmm they are coming.
Y/M : it's not yet time so go rest a little . I'll call you down when it's time to leave.
Y/N : ok mumma.